Eden Hazard

the wes

Actually only kids enjoy these type of things, because 90% of the time they are ineffective.

A lot of crosses, through balls and shots are ineffective so I suppose they should be stopped too. Since only kids enjoy 'these type of things' I suppose players should stop using elasticos, step overs, rainbow heel flicks etc.

A lot of crosses, through balls and shots are ineffective so I suppose they should be stopped too. Since only kids enjoy 'these type of things' I suppose players should stop using elasticos, step overs, rainbow heel flicks etc.

Free kicks should also be stopped. They don't always go in. Players should also stop shooting for goal as not every shot comes off.

Let's take Rami's logic further. Keepers should also stop trying to make saves, as they can't always prevent them from going in. Players should also stop running, as there's no guarantee it'll lead to anything. Players should also stop making passes, as of course, its not a guarantee they'll come off. Players should just stand there on the pitch and do nothing. In fact even that may be too much, as there is no guarantee that a lightning strike won't hit one of the players. So in that case, the whole sport should be scrapped.

You see how illogical and farcical your comment was Rami?

Actually only kids enjoy these type of things, because 90% of the time they are ineffective.

Disagree, depending on the circumstance I guess. With Hazard you have a player who tries them when it's a better option. Sometimes when you play football and you're turning the rabona gives the player who will be fed the ball an extra second advantage over a defender. Ok in this case it was impotent but Hazard deploys the skill really well unlike the Nani's of this world.

Check this assist out, I remember it was in the dying seconds of the game (around 25 seconds).

Disagree, depending on the circumstance I guess. With Hazard you have a player who tries them when it's a better option. Sometimes when you play football and you're turning the rabona gives the player who will be fed the ball an extra second advantage over a defender. Ok in this case it was impotent but Hazard deploys the skill really well unlike the Nani's of this world.

Check this assist out, I remember it was in the dying seconds of the game (around 25 seconds).

Against Arsenal it wasn't the best option thats for sure.

Dude Vermaelen would have won the tackle but when he stopped Vermaelen could not stop sliding and then he made a chance for himself thanks to the Rabona.

He stopped and Verm was already like 5 meters sliding away and he had to choose what to do and did the least EFFECTIVE.

He stopped and Verm was already like 5 meters sliding away and he had to choose what to do and did the least EFFECTIVE.

Read my other posts on the matter...

I'm done with this. I feel that there's way too much discussion on this situation. He tried a trick it didn't come off. Move on...

Since all penalties don't go in, players should start doing rabona's when taking them.

Just because all crosses aren't successful doesn't mean don't try your best to make it successful.

Wow, so much over analyzing over one situation. Yes, maybe a low cross was the better option in hope for a lucky ricochet, but I for one am glad we finally have a player who is able to do something else than make hopeful low/high crosses with their eyes closed.