Eden Hazard

the wes

I thought he was good today, takes so many defenders with him, like the ball is glued to his feet. There was sometimes where he fucked up, where we could've done something really good, and he made stupid decisions. But despite that he was class at most things, he made one class cross to Torres, Torres showed lack of commitment to get too it.

I loved how he got infront of the defender there, I don't care what anyone says, any pundit, it's a penalty for me.

Not the greatest performance from him but he should have gotten a penalty and he really ran his ass off.

That Mata Hazard combination was magnificent. Great so see them link up so well. Hopefullly RDM will play Hazard-Mata-Oscar next game.

He sure does get alot of fouls in the box that should be penaltys. Its like the refeeres are scared of blowing the whistle because of angry opposition fans

How the hell did you get on the internet in North Korea, if you are indeed there?

I have noticed since Lille that Hazard struggles against organized defenses and when he is double marked.The only way to brake that down is by linking up with Cole and Mata/Oscar like he did today a few times

It's funny there's this background discussion about him ending up at Barca. I'd shudder to think what he could do with Messi. As for Chelsea Hazard needs creative talents to play with him or at least receptive talents. Torres is not a good fit for whatever reason, and I don't know if Torres has past his prime or there soemthing else going with Torres but Chelsea needs to see more with Mata, Oscar, Moses and Torres needs to see the bench. Also the pivot needs some spice as well.

Hazard is a flair player and he needs to play with players who can understand his brilliance and their game plays into his creative free flowing fast paced style.

The rabona to Terry pretty sums up what happens when Hazard is playing with rigid players lacking creativity. (Yes I know Terry is central defender).

Chelsea needs a dominant defensive mid and a libero and they really need to ditch the 4-2-3-1 in its current shape and move towards

4-1-3-2 3-2-3-2 3-4-2-1 or 3-5-2.

The personnel in back needs to be changed dramatically.

Another day. Another penalty turned down. This is fast becoming a joke! It's like the referees are thinking it's ridiculous to give us a penalty every game when Hazard goes down in the penalty box!

That was not a penalty. He should try to shoot and get a goal instead. The amount of time he dives is getting ridiculous.

Another day. Another penalty turned down. This is fast becoming a joke! It's like the referees are thinking it's ridiculous to give us a penalty every game when Hazard goes down in the penalty box!

It's a shame, teams will be let off the hook because refs don't want to give Hazard a pen every game.

That was not a penalty. He should try to shoot and get a goal instead. The amount of time he dives is getting ridiculous.

The one today wasn't a dive though, the defender pushed him first then clipped him. The one vs QPR was meh, but could still have been given - Man utd get those type of pens every week lol.

The one today wasn't a dive though, the defender pushed him first then clipped him. The one vs QPR was meh, but could still have been given - Man utd get those type of pens every week lol.

That one was not a dive, but during the match he tried to fool the referee many times.

He actually annoys me from the fact he doesn't cut in and shoot! :lol: He must really mistrust his shooting ability because he very rarely goes for goal when cutting inside, á la Ronaldo.

Yesterday we saw a different string to his bow in the way he played a deeper role and did very well to cover Ashley Cole by helping double-up on the wing-backs. I actually found Juve had more space down their right flank with Bertrand - a natural defender - on the pitch, rather than when Hazard was on that side. He continues to impress in subtle things even when he doesn't have a particularly obvious good game.