Eden Hazard

the wes

Roman >>> The Glazers

Fergie's opinion on the sale ("I wouldn't sell them [Real Madrid] a virus") was disregarded.

If true, I wouldn't mind selling Hazard if they're willing to pay at least double the amount we paid and we get Neymar or Gotze as his replacement.

Eden happy, Real happy, Chelsea happy/happiest.

Though you are right, Roman would never have to sell. But I wouldn't want a player here who's not happy, doesn't matter who he is.

I think you can tell his quality when many people are saying he has played ok, and has 2 goals and a lot of assists (dependant on whether you count penalties as assits or not). The fact he may not have performed at his best, and yet has still done amazing (imo) is great signs. We have 3 amazing creative players. Last game i thought he played well but Mata stepped up even more. Against Juve, Oscar shone. If 2 can have a good game while one has a great game then we are gonna be very happy people; and if they all turn it on at once then we are in for a right treat.

But back on the subject, i couldn't be happier. Great team performances as well as individual performances, for his first season in the premier league. Lets not forget people that whilst he is often compared to the likes of santi Carzorla, he is also 6 years younger than him. That is a lot of time, experience and improving that can be gained, whilst in my opinion already being a better all round AM.

If true, I wouldn't mind selling Hazard if they're willing to pay at least double the amount and we get Neymar or Gotze as his replacement.

Though you are right, Roman would never have to sell. But I wouldn't want a player here who's not happy, doesn't matter who he is.

It would be hard to make a considerable return on investment with Hazard though, unless he really does become a superstar.

It would be hard to make a considerable return on investment with Hazard though, unless he really does become a superstar.

True. That's why in any other I would never sell. Just look at Tevez at City, he would've left if a club was willing to meet City's price.

Don't think he wants to leave anyway. Not in the coming 3-5 years that is.

People think they can tell the future, what's with all the Real Madrid shit?, why does this have to happen?. You all act as if it's destiny.

Hazard is a player i believe who knows what's best for him, and he wants to have the best career possible, he came to us to develope his talents and also win things. Fair play if he wants to win more things and knows he's good enough. But doesn't mean it will happen, i think he will love it here and stay personally.

I agree, like it says in my sig:

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment

He has had a nice successful start but he is still a new signing, you can't really predict what can happen - he can having an injury that ruins his form, club go into financial turmoil, get bitten by a penguin - the variables are many, but we should really just enjoy this period of time where he is kicking ass and chewing bubble gum.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8147889/Chelsea-manager-Roberto-Di-Matteo-warns-Eden-Hazard-he-must-try-to-stay-on-his-feet

The first three penalties he got in the first few games were clear-cut penalties.

"But there were a few others where he didn't get them so I wouldn't want the officials to have a prejudice against him.

"If it's a foul, it's a foul. Sometimes they get them right, sometimes wrong.

"I wouldn't accuse my players of going down too easily. It's a different culture. In England you need to try everything to stay on your feet."

wtf ? :fainthv9: That last sentence. He's basically saying that Hazard dived because he's from a different league (culture).

Seriously. RDM really disappoints me with this.

http://www1.skysport...tay-on-his-feet

The first three penalties he got in the first few games were clear-cut penalties.

"But there were a few others where he didn't get them so I wouldn't want the officials to have a prejudice against him.

"If it's a foul, it's a foul. Sometimes they get them right, sometimes wrong.

"I wouldn't accuse my players of going down too easily. It's a different culture. In England you need to try everything to stay on your feet."

wtf ? :fainthv9: That last sentence. He's basically saying that Hazard dived because he's from a different league (culture).

Seriously. RDM really disappoints me with this.

I think he's saying that it's harder to get a pen called in England than in other countries. It takes a harder foul to get a penalty here, than in France for example, is what he's saying, I guess. Interesting choice of words.

That doesn't mean RDM thinks Hazard dived. It says "you need to try EVERYTHING to stay on your feet" which means even if it was a foul and not a dive you might not get awarded a penalty in England if you didn't try your hardest to stay on your feet

It also doesn't mean that RDM made a statement against foreign players. He's just explaining how calls are made in England.

It's really hard to be disappointed in RDM when he's handled himself so well since taking over. He's tried so hard to be politically correct in every single one of his interviews, and that's no easy task considering all the shit we had to go through both on and off the pitch.

I think he's saying that it's harder to get a pen called in England than in other countries. It takes a harder foul to get a penalty here, than in France for example, is what he's saying, I guess. Interesting choice of words.

To me it looks like he's trying to remain diplomatic. His first part seems to side with Hazard. Saying he hopes there's not a prejudice against him + the part of " a foul is a foul." but that last part about culture seems to indicate that Hazard went down to easily.

I just hoped RDM would have taken a little more aggresive stance in this matter.

Ferguson for example wouldn't have hesitated in complaining about not gettting a penalty even if his team had won, afterwards he would have said something about it.

To me it looks like he's trying to remain diplomatic. His first part seems to side with Hazard. Saying he hopes there's not a prejudice against him + the part of " a foul is a foul." but that last part about culture seems to indicate that Hazard went down to easily.

I just hoped RDM would have taken a little more aggresive stance in this matter.

Ferguson for example wouldn't have hesitated in complaining about not gettting a penalty even if his team had won, afterwards he would have said something about it.

Maybe you reading too much into it. but I see what you mean.

That doesn't mean RDM thinks Hazard dived. It says "you need to try EVERYTHING to stay on your feet" which means even if it was a foul and not a dive you might not get awarded a penalty in England if you didn't try your hardest to stay on your feet

It also doesn't mean that RDM made a statement against foreign players. He's just explaining how calls are made in England.

It's really hard to be disappointed in RDM when he's handled himself so well since taking over. He's tried so hard to be politically correct in every single one of his interviews, and that's no easy task considering all the shit we had to go through both on and off the pitch.

Mate i'm disappointed in RDM for his response on the matter. That doesn't mean that i think he did a bad job but on this matter i had hoped he would have taken a more aggressive stance.

No offense but i've always found the "do everything you can to stay on your feet" a bunch of crap.

If there's contact it's a penalty. If a defender hinders the attacker it's a penalty.

Clear and simple: in the box the defenders need to keep their hands and feet off the attackers else it's a penalty.

If true, I wouldn't mind selling Hazard if they're willing to pay at least double the amount we paid and we get Neymar or Gotze as his replacement.

If he is looking for a mere stepping stone to Madrid, he could not have made a poorer choice of club if he tried.

We are not Arsenal.

Talents like hazard and mata are more easy to come by. hell if we ever sell hazard (that means d offer was irresistible) we can always buy neymar or if we sell mata we can always buy santi cazorla from Arsenal or Goetze from dortmund, but if we loose oscar(a very rare kind of talent much like Lampard) who do we buy???. But the chelsea that I know will not sell any 1 of those players because only barca has been a bigger club than us in recent years and they are stuffed up with too much talent to care about our's.

Mate i'm disappointed in RDM for his response on the matter. That doesn't mean that i think he did a bad job but on this matter i had hoped he would have taken a more aggressive stance.

No offense but i've always found the "do everything you can to stay on your feet" a bunch of crap.

If there's contact it's a penalty. If a defender hinders the attacker it's a penalty.

Clear and simple: in the box the defenders need to keep their hands and feet off the attackers else it's a penalty.

While I wholeheartedly agree with the second part of your post, that wasn't the point I was making.

You are right in that if it's a foul, it should be called one anywhere in the world, but that's often not how it's called in England. And that seems to be the point Di Matteo's making. So there's no need to be offended by his comment at all. He's not saying Hazard dived. You really are reading too much into it IMO