Eden Hazard

the wes

http://www.dailymail...-Tottenham.html

Well trolled Mr Eden, well trolled sir :Goober: :Goober: :Goober:

This part...

Hazard, 21, has played a key role in Chelsea’s start to this campaign but needed convincing that their style of play would change. ‘Nobody was really a fan of Chelsea’s game last season,’ he added.

OUCH!! Thanks for the honesty Eden...

Yeah, that's the truth I guess. Just hate the fact that he didn't pick us based on us being Chelsea, you know..

It was worse when Moses spoke of his desire to play for Barca. That kind of freaked me out, I hope he gets some of the "Chelsea-aura" and stay loyal to us (like so many of our players are, thank god).

Yeah, that's the truth I guess. Just hate the fact that he didn't pick us based on us being Chelsea, you know..

It was worse when Moses spoke of his desire to play for Barca. That kind of freaked me out, I hope he get some of the "Chelsea-aura" and stay loyal to us (like so many of our players are, thank god).

The vast vast vast majority of players don't go to teams because of loyalty. If City had offered Hazard more money and guaranteed playing time, he would have gone there. It doesn't bother me in the least. That's the way every job in the world works. I think supporters have these expectations that players are like them, but they aren't. They want to make the most money and play in the best situation possible.

I know that money (and playing time ofc) almost means everything, but at least he could've kept it to himself (that he was about to join Spurs and that he didn't like our ChL campaign).

Maybe just to keep supporters like us happy :)

The Moses thing at least was pretty disturbing imo.

I know that money (and playing time ofc) almost means everything, but at least he could've kept it to himself (that he was about to join Spurs and that he didn't like our ChL campaign).

Maybe just to keep supporters like us happy :)

The Moses thing at least was pretty disturbing imo.

What Moses thing?

EDIT: Nevermind... I found out.

At least he won't go cheap if Real or Barca wants him in a year or two since he will have 2-3 years remaining on his contract. My guess is 500-600 m if he keeps progressing and we can get a couple of world class players for that kind of money, so that's not the biggest issue imo.