Eden Hazard

the wes

James has only been on the forum for a year.. so he is in no position to 'list' who the controversial members have been. Although since 2009 I've had the most warnings in TC history. So if anyones going to be making any lists it's myself or Badboy. Although, having said that, I'm not particularly fond of causing the forum to go into meltdown anymore. This place is worth keeping intact, all Sloth has to do is use 'tact' when posting.

It might surprise the voyeur to learn that we've scouted Hazard dozens of times from when he was a teenager.

Yea, it was WAGNH who stated we had been scouting him for 3 years, not sure how reliable that info was though, Arsenal had been souting him for longer.

Just to remind everyone, he's 21 years old and it's his first season in the PL. He won't be able to keep up his current rate of goals/assists. He'll have games where things aren't going as well as they are at the moment. Let's keep expectations for the upcoming games realistic, he won't be a decisive player in all of them.

This. But still, amazing first three EPL matches and man I'm hooked and love seeing him play in Chelsea Blue. I used to watch him from time to time but since he's playing for Chelsea I've watched all his games and man since he's been playing weeks are too long and I have to wait too long for matches to see him play... And Chelsea played mid-week as well :D

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/120825/exclusive-zola-backs-hazard-become-chelsea-legend-179508

Gianfranco Zola has backed Eden Hazard to eclipse his achievements at Chelsea and go on to become a club legend.

The Belgian has made a storming start to life in the Premier League since a summer switch from Lille, scoring one goal, assisting four and winning two penalties as Chelsea have won their opening three games in style.

And Zola, who spent seven seasons at Stamford Bridge winning a clutch of trophies, reckons Hazard can become even more of a fans’ favourite at the club.

“I saw him playing and I really wish that he is going to be as successful as I have been over there, even more actually,” Zola told talkSPORT.

“He is an exciting player and their supporters deserve the best so I really hope he is going to be successful.”

I just hope that the same people that are loving him now, won't be the same people cursing him or slagging him off when he goes through a bad spell or has a really bad moment.

If it's anything like his LOSC seasons, it will be between 15 jan / 15 feb approximately.

But in France there is a break during christmas holidays, so it may change his routine ...

James has only been on the forum for a year.. so he is in no position to 'list' who the controversial members have been. Although since 2009 I've had the most warnings in TC history. So if anyones going to be making any lists it's myself or Badboy. Although, having said that, I'm not particularly fond of causing the forum to go into meltdown anymore. This place is worth keeping intact, all Sloth has to do is use 'tact' when posting.

It's weird, isn't it? once someone stops being 'controversial' another user takes over... i wasn't here when you or Badboy was causing havoc, but since I've joined we've had three or four users fighting for that Title.

I just hope that the same people that are loving him now, won't be the same people cursing him or slagging him off when he goes through a bad spell or has a really bad moment.

I hope that by that time Oscar can pick up his slack.

This should not be a one team show all the time!