Eden Hazard

the wes

I'm glad he's looking his worth, i really thought we where going to have the wrong player in our team.

I had confidence in him, but not straight away, but already he's playing class. Only two games in however but still, he's looking good.

Another case of sloth overreacting... glad you see sense now.

Just for old times sake.

Ah fuck this, i don't care if it's just one game, our players look shite, Hazard mate?, you look fucking garbage.

Fucking hell, why did we get rid of Kalou and get Hazard.

At least Kalou will fucking try.

:lol: :lol:

Just for old times sake.

The knee jerk reactions on here can be hilarious. Some even wrote Messi off as not that great after that 2-2 match.

The knee jerk reactions on here can be hilarious. Some even wrote Messi off as not that great after that 2-2 match.

it's funny but mostly annoying.

The fact that certain (not naming any names) users base their whole opinion on one game is laughable, ah well.

Just for old times sake.

What is your point exactly?, i just said there he's proving me wrong...

They wern't overreactions, i was fuming about Hazards lack of commitment and he was out of order, I've already explained this countless of times, there's no overreaction at all, i generally thought he had a bad technical ability, and I'm glad I'm wrong. But go on then go graft for some rep, bet your a 40 year old virgin with ginger hair and glasses, go back to world of war craft you bum!.

Oh and just for the record, there's you saying John Obi Mikel is a good player, who was right about that in the end?. Yep, it's clarified, you can pretty much suck my balls.

Kojo, no need to call anyone names. And yes, you said right there that he's proving you wrong. But still, you were overreacting. And I think what James is trying to say is that this:

I'm glad he's looking his worth, i really thought we where going to have the wrong player in our team.

I had confidence in him, but not straight away, but already he's playing class. Only two games in however but still, he's looking good.

is an understatement of how wrong you were.

Don't worry, no offense mate. I like debating football and there'd be no fun in a football debate if we all thought alike.

But go on then go graft for some rep, bet your a 40 year old virgin with ginger hair and glasses, go back to world of war craft you bum!.

Oh and just for the record, there's you saying John Obi Mikel is a good player, who was right about that in the end?. Yep, it's clarified, you can pretty much suck my balls.

Says the guy who lied about being homeless on this site... very weird.

I still think Mikel is a good player, not sure what you're getting at.

Kojo, no need to call anyone names. And yes, you said right there that he's proving you wrong. But still, you were overreacting. And I think what James is trying to say is that this:

is an understatement of how wrong you were.

Don't worry, no offense mate. I like debating football and there'd be no fun in a football debate if we all thought alike.

Go back through the thread, i said Hazard will end up being good but i said he's not world class at the moment, i never said he was a huge flop or ever claimed it. I wasn't overreacting, and i'm glad to be proven wrong, even if virgins like him will jizz over it and waste time of there life's going back over pages to do it :D

Hazard is a good player, but he's also being a hypocrite right now, he went mad at me for judging on a few games (even though i didn't), yet he's judging on a few games now, who is to say Hazard will go on a big dip on form in the next few weeks?, really who isn't to say that?. Lets see how he does, but as i previously stated he's looking like he's proving me wrong, which is excellent, doesn't mean he HAS proved me wrong.

Says the guy who lied about being homeless on this site... very weird.

I still think Mikel is a good player, not sure what you're getting at.

Mikel has been garbage FACT!, and has been garbage for years.

I never lied about being homeless at all, you know nothing of my situation so keep your mouth shut, think I'm weird come over here and see what happens. Little nerd might think he is a big man over the internet, but it's a small world mate.

Mikel has been garbage FACT!, and has been garbage for years.

I never lied about being homeless at all, you know nothing of my situation so keep your mouth shut, think I'm weird come over here and see what happens. Little nerd might think he is a big man over the internet, but it's a small world mate.

It's not a fact.

Haha, how ironic.

Go back through the thread, i said Hazard will end up being good but i said he's not world class at the moment, i never said he was a huge flop or ever claimed it. I wasn't overreacting, and i'm glad to be proven wrong, even if virgins like him will jizz over it and waste time of there life's going back over pages to do it :D

Hazard is a good player, but he's also being a hypocrite right now, he went mad at me for judging on a few games (even though i didn't), yet he's judging on a few games now, who is to say Hazard will go on a big dip on form in the next few weeks?, really who isn't to say that?. Lets see how he does, but as i previously stated he's looking like he's proving me wrong, which is excellent, doesn't mean he HAS proved me wrong.

It's pretty easy to say that after you have been judging him without knowing the player. Judging Hazard with only his pre season mathec was a big mistake, and you'd have known if you had made some preliminary researches about the lad, that he only plays his best in "real" matches.

As for thinking that he lacked techical abilities ... i must say i don't know how you can say that : with his pace, it's his most blatant quality !! Albeit it's more understandable if you base your opinion on one failed backheel :rolleyes:

As for your question ; "who is to say Hazard will go on a big dip on form in the next few weeks?" , i daresay that i am one of those who can say, with empirical bases, that you're up for plenty more of Hazard's talent to shine.

It's pretty easy to say that after you have been judging him without knowing the player. Judging Hazard with only his pre season mathec was a big mistake, and you'd have known if you had made some preliminary researches about the lad, that he only plays his best in "real" matches.

As for thinking that he lacked techical abilities ... i must say i don't know how you can say that : with his pace, it's his most blatant quality !! Albeit it's more understandable if you base your opinion on one failed backheel :rolleyes:

As for your question ; "who is to say Hazard will go on a big dip on form in the next few weeks?" , i daresay that i am one of those who can say, with empirical bases, that you're up for plenty more of Hazard's talent to shine.

This is why i stopped reading the rest of your post. The amount of times I've said I've watched games of him at Lillie is too many times and I've always thought he was overrated.

I was in the transfer thread seen all this hype about Hazard, this was like 2-3 months ago, i watched about 5 Lillie games when i got the chance obviously not all of them but bits of him, then watched a lot of highlights of other games, because i don't have loads of time on my hands. And from what i seen i thought he was overrated, he was good and looked like he will be world class in 5 year time but didn't look anything special. But when i watched Hulk, he was just amazing. So before you accuse me of stupid shit, know what the fuck you're talking about and what is real, good bye.

This is why i stopped reading the rest of your post. The amount of times I've said I've watched games of him at Lillie is too many times and I've always thought he was overrated.

I was in the transfer thread seen all this hype about Hazard, this was like 2-3 months ago, i watched about 5 Lillie games when i got the chance obviously not all of them but bits of him, then watched a lot of highlights of other games, because i don't have loads of time on my hands. And from what i seen i thought he was overrated, he was good and looked like he will be world class in 5 year time but didn't look anything special. But when i watched Hulk, he was just amazing. So before you accuse me of stupid shit, know what the fuck you're talking about and what is real, good bye.

Lol do you realize you told me to "know what the fuck i'm talking about", whereas the few lines before you just explained me you based your opinion about Hazard on bits of 5 Lille matches and Youtube vids ?

Get your ideas straight, you're not thinking coherently...

As for talking about what we know, if we must speak about the Belgian's level, then i'm think i'm pretty much the only one who's allowed to talk. Everybody else shut the hell up :rolleyes:

Once you're gonna have to deal with the fact that in football, you cannot judge players until you saw them play at least a whole season ...

Lol do you realize you told me to "know what the fuck i'm talking about", whereas the few lines before you just explained me you based your opinion about Hazard on 5 matches and Youtube vids ?

Get your ideas straight, you're not thinking coherently...

As for talking about what we know, if we must speak about the Belgian's level, then i'm think i'm pretty he only one who's allowed to talk. Everybody else shut the hell up :rolleyes:

So if someone plays shit in 5 full matches i have watched right, and then plays shit in all the highlights, that means nothing at all?, just nothing?, because its a youtube videos. I would like to let you know youtube videos also show the bad parts of a player. I'm not saying Hazard was shit, he was good, but not as good as everyone was going on about when i watched him, i didn't quite go with the hype. So yeah that's enough to base my knowledge on him, who do you think i am like?, some fat nerd who just sits there watching videos of someone downloading full matches?. No mate i have a life and have stuff to do, I'd rather not sit in my room watching videos of people all day.

Or you could just stop being a bitch, that might of stopped everything in the first place.

You're so fucking annoying. Everytime I visit this site you're bitching around. Zolayes, cap, WHS and now James? What's your problem?!

So if someone plays shit in 5 full matches i have watched right, and then plays shit in all the highlights, that means nothing at all?, just nothing?, because its a youtube videos. I would like to let you know youtube videos also show the bad parts of a player. I'm not saying Hazard was shit, he was good, but not as good as everyone was going on about when i watched him, i didn't quite go with the hype. So yeah that's enough to base my knowledge on him, who do you think i am like?, some fat nerd who just sits there watching videos of someone downloading full matches?. No mate i have a life and have stuff to do, I'd rather not sit in my room watching videos of people all day.

And it never occured to you that if there was such a hype around the lad, it's because those who actually knew him thought he was ballon d'or material ? Damn, the guy won two ligue 1 best players awards in a row ... And because you saw five games (btw, i'd like to know which one) that didn't convince you, then he's less good than every one else say ? Are Yyou really that narcissical that you think your first based opinion is more accurate than everyone else's, including those who really know what they're talking about ? If so I'm sorry for you dude :/