Eden Hazard

the wes

I'm going update this regularly:

Premier League Hazard stats

Assists (6)

Won penalty that Lampard converted (Wigan)

Pass to Ivanovic (Wigan)

Won penalty that Lampard converted (Reading)

Pass to Cahill (Reading)

Layoff to Ivanovic (Reading

Backheel to Torres (Newcastle)

Goals (1)

Penalty against Newcastle (won by Torres)

MOTM (3)

v Wigan

v Reading

v Newcastle

The penalties he won doesn't count as an assist.

The back heel is even more genius than that, given that Torres changes the course of his run whil Hazard is focusing on the ball :blink:

y2VTm.gif

Just look how he attracted 3 players to him on the ball and created that space for Torres.

Not if you go by the official rule of football...

Nonetheless, it is still worth noting, is it not?

Does this tickle, thy highness' fancy more?

Assists (4)

Pass to Ivanovic (Wigan)

Pass to Cahill (Reading)

Goals (1)

Penalties won (2)

MOTM (3)

v Wigan

v Reading

v Newcastle

Nonetheless, it is still worth noting, is it not?

Does this tickle, thy highness' fancy more?

Assists (4)

Pass to Ivanovic (Wigan)

Pass to Cahill (Reading)

Goals (1)

Penalties won (2)

MOTM (3)

v Wigan

v Reading

v Newcastle

Yes this is a better format.

y2VTm.gif

That goal is just so sexy. :lol:

Hard not to hype Eden, but I feel we must try our best to not overreact to his early performances no matter how brilliant they have been. Tougher tests against much stronger opposition still await Eden and he still has points to prove.

Hard not to hype Eden, but I feel we must try our best to not overreact to his early performances no matter how brilliant they have been. Tougher tests against much stronger opposition still await Eden and he still has points to prove.

True but same goes with the team as a whole as well.

Im dreading the reaction to his first below par game.

One of the most memorable game of Eden Hazard in Lille to me, was one where he hadn't been decisive, statistically speaking.

That is the beauty of the playmaker role : one can uplift the whole team and be at the stem of the victory just by playing simple and just, all the time ;)

I know the pundits on MOTD are extremely critical of CFC, but I think they hit on something from the Newcastle match. They pointed out the Trio of Torres - Hazard - Mata will be a force to reckon w/. If we play continue to play w/ RDM's counter-attack scheme, it could be more deadly than what we witness in the UCL & FA Cup runs of last season. I can't wait to see this potential Trio come into full effect.

ok get ready ,,,,He is shite worse than Kalou or Malouda ,,what a fucking waste of 30 million ....we should have bought Rodwell :ph34r:

and that will be one of the kinder posts ....

Lol true - but only from the keyboard warriors...

True fans know that a player has ups/downs.

Our role is to appreciate the good times and support them in the bad times - I'm sure he will get the same fantastic support as Torres!

Really proud of our fans staying so loyal to him, at last their is a glimmer of hope he can shine like he should. With that in mind I have no worries for Eden :)

Lol true - but only from the keyboard warriors...

True fans know that a player has ups/downs.

Our role is to appreciate the good times and support them in the bad times - I'm sure he will get the same fantastic support as Torres!

Really proud of our fans staying so loyal to him, at last their is a glimmer of hope he can shine like he should. With that in mind I have no worries for Eden :)

Torres getting continuous support from the fans is probably because of his looks. :ph34r:

On Hazard, if he were to go off form, people will then say he's just shit as Bosingwa, wearing that No.17 shirt...

Torres getting continuous support from the fans is probably because of his looks. :ph34r:

On Hazard, if he were to go off form, people will then say he's just shit as Bosingwa, wearing that No.17 shirt...

His looks, or maybe the simple idea that underneath that low self-esteem, lies one of the greatest finishes the Premier League has ever witnessed who has tormented us day after day at Liverpool and finally realized Chelsea was the team to be at, waiting to be unlocked once more. Which one seems more logical? :wub: