Eden Hazard

the wes

Torres getting continuous support from the fans is probably because of his looks. :ph34r:

On Hazard, if he were to go off form, people will then say he's just shit as Bosingwa, wearing that No.17 shirt...

Lol to quote Peter Kay, I'm not homophobic I love my home!!!

Even I would shag Hazard if he keeps playing as he does... I also reckon the girlies could like him too :)

Ahh, but no unibrow, so never a Bosingwa :)

As was mentionned earlier by one of my fellow francophones, Eden has a poor match every 10 matches or so. So far I haven't seen him at his best form at Chelsea, but clearly he has been very good save for perhaps the match against AC Milan. Granted his epic matches don't occur on a frequent basis but when he has one of those (see Lille v. Lyon 2009 for example) he's absolutely unstoppable and it looks like he has a the ball on a string, and he'll start getting into his vast bag of tricks.

His looks, or maybe the simple idea that underneath that low self-esteem, lies one of the greatest finishes the Premier League has ever witnessed who has tormented us day after day at Liverpool and finally realized Chelsea was the team to be at, waiting to be unlocked once more. Which one seems more logical? :wub:

Lol to quote Peter Kay, I'm not homophobic I love my home!!!

Even I would shag Hazard if he keeps playing as he does... I also reckon the girlies could like him too :)

Ahh, but no unibrow, so never a Bosingwa :)

Funny. No one even bother to support Malouda after he helped us to win 2 FA Cups and the Premier League 2-3 years ago...

Funny. No one even bother to support Malouda after he helped us to win 2 FA Cups and the Premier League 2-3 years ago...

He's French though :) - joke!!!

Hazard is from Stella country :)

Torres - Dos San Miguel por favour! (spelling is shite I know) :) :)

After 2011, it was more than clear Malouda couldn't offer anything anymore, other than contributing to our defeat.

Who would i support in these times,

a man who is past his peak, offers nothing and contributes nothing other than experience,

Or a man who runs his fuckin ass off, has a winning mentality and is at a pure age of 28, has a high reputation and prestige for himself and is getting closer game after game to his full potential

tough, give me a minute

After 2011, it was more than clear Malouda couldn't offer anything anymore, other than contributing to our defeat.

Who would i support in these times,

a man who is past his peak, offers nothing and contributes nothing other than experience,

Or a man who runs his fuckin ass off, has a winning mentality and is at a pure age of 28, has a high reputation and prestige for himself and is getting closer game after game to his full potential

tough, give me a minute

How selective...

The interface screams Sky Sports to me. I'd be willing to bet its a Sky app of some sort, possibly Sky Sports News on the iPad (it isn't like that on the iPod but I'm pretty sure they make the app more functional on the iPad, just look at their F1 app).

Call me crazy but i think this lad, considering that he doesnt get injuried will win the PFA Player of the year if not then he'll definately win the PFA Young Player Of the Year.. he's already showing that he is at the level required to be a top class player at the tender age of 21

Eden Hazard will be Chelsea best player , he is confident , is at his best when the stadium is full and the crowd is singing , he know that he is a good player and will always do the maximum for CFC ,dont worry about Eden , i saw him at lille , he is a 'Messi-Like' , he always have a good match.

sorry for my english.

As opening posts go.... yeah not bad.

I can answer some questions tho.

What if hazard won a penalty every game? Already failed because it was Torres who won it against Newcastle lol.

What if messi did not miss that penalty? What if ramires did not prove he is brazilian with that sublime chip at the nou camp? What if drogba did not equalise against bayern in the final? What if cech did not save the robben penalty? What if drogba did not score that heart stopping penalty?

Well, Bayern would've won the UCL quite simply lol.

There are billions of "What if" questions in the world but Hazard won't be in that category. I just hope in a few years we're not asking "What if Hazard just stayed at Chelsea for a bit longer" or "What if Hazard never got that injury". he could be one of the greatest players in our history. Friday's game is a big step up from what he's played so far tho. I'm interested to see what he can do so early in his Chelsea career in a game as big as the super cup. Anyway we should just sit back and enjoy him.

Anyway, Welcome to Talk Chelsea if indeed this is not you're one hit wonder post.