Eden Hazard

the wes

To compare the Wolves to Lille ...

Eden Hazard is world class , but he is always 'very good' when it comes the second part of the season , usually he starts slowly the season , very surprised that he was so fit and so good on the pitch.Still I think that he could be better as a number ten. :D

It's like Hazard is contagious and makes everybody around him play better.

I would love to see the distance stats though. He was tireless all over the pitch.

With him and Mata, we may actually start to break tough defenses easily. The build-up to the offside goal, was kinda unusual for us, but yet that's what we should be aiming for with these players.

I have to admit, I'm absolutely blown away by this young lad.

I'd heard all the hype, but now I've seen him actually play a couple of games the hype doesn't do him justice.

We've scored 6 goals and he's already got 5 assists, that's just mind boggling B)

Two astonishing stats on Hazard...

101 Great Goals@101greatgoals

Sick Stat: In his last 20 league games, Eden Hazard has conjured 13 goals, 13 assists and won seven penalties

Opta@OptaJean

108 - Eden Hazard has played 108 league games in a row, winning 403 fouls during that period. Iron.

:worship:

As i said above, it was average Hazard you saw today. I even noticed some unnatural choices for him, when he could have done better, which shows he still has to adapt to his new team mates yet. At one time for exemple, he clearly stopped his move and turn back waiting for one of a classic run of Debuchy, our LR, but Ivanovic was still in defense. he's far from his top form. Trust me, i've seen many better games of Eden Hazard in my career as a LOSC supporter ;)

Hello again, i just wanted to show you concrete examples of what i was saying yesterday.

I couldn't put a word on it, but now i've thought about it and saw the focus vids on Hazard against reading and wigan, i know exactly what crucial quality of his you haven't seen yet : his ability to play in one touch, by deviating the ball and taking every defenders by surprise. Because for using these skills, he must know really, really well his partners ...

For example, in this vid : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdmWgc9ZUSE

The action at 08:40, he would not have given it to Mata if playing for the LOSC. He would have made a one touch deviation to pass it in the timing of the run of Lampard (i think it's him).

His creativity isn't actually the best thing tbh, he can pass a ball and his cross was good, but still not great creativity.

If that's the dumbest thing you've ever heard then your life has been shit, that's all i can say... go outside now.

Sloth please... you got to stop this dude :). Saying Eden Hazard is lacking creativity (you even said you could expect more creativity from a Championship player than from him) is just like stating Jenna Jameson is useless at sucking

cock_401.jpg

But I will give you credit on this one since you always base your opinion on a few games. I had to tell Jenna's sorry. She had an off day the 5 times you took her on a date :D

Hello again, i just wanted to show you concrete examples of what i was saying yesterday.

I couldn't put a word on it, but now i've thought about it and saw the focus vids on Hazard against reading and wigan, i know exactly what crucial quality of his you haven't seen yet : his ability to play in one touch, by deviating the ball and taking every defenders by surprise. Because for using these skills, he must know really, really well his partners ...

The action at 08:40, he would not have given it to Mata if playing for the LOSC. He would have made a one touch deviation to pass it in the timing of the run of Lampard (i think it's him).

I hear what you're saying. He actually messed up what would've been a good opportunity. But that will come with time as you said as he grows a good understanding.

Same with that pass on Torres @ 6;07. I was suprised that he didnt give that faster & 'sharper'. He should've done better there! Gervais & Sow scored (& missed) a few last years on that kind of passes.

Just a lill patience. I know he can do that kinda stuff, cause I've seen almost every match he played the last 5 years :blue scalf: