Eden Hazard

the wes

Costa scored 20 goals last season but started badly this season. It was fine to hate on him, if anything it was cool to hate on him.

Hazard has had a terrible first half. Yet somehow no one is allowed to say anything. We become plastics if we do. Yet these accusers slated those who stuck up for Mourinho. Hypocrites!

18 hours ago, Jason said:

No one is allowed to say anything about Hazard? Please, share with us where you saw that memo or even announcement.

If you want to critique Hazard's form this season, that's fine. But if you're gonna do that by throwing out things like 'he has no balls', 'he's faking his injuries', 'he doesn't fancy it' or doubting his professionalism, then that is where things start to get silly and you can expect people to refute those points.

And if you really want to talk about hypocrites, how about those people who asked for Mourinho to be given time and not to be sacked because of one bad season? How about those who continued to give their backing for Torres even though he did next to nothing for us? What about those who asked for patience with someone like Oscar despite his inconsistency? With Hazard, one bad season and people suddenly want him out. :doh:

One season without a goal. That is as bad as us being in the relegation zone with Mourinho as our coach. 

1 hour ago, Polo7 said:

One season without a goal. That is as bad as us being in the relegation zone with Mourinho as our coach. 

Funnily enough, we never dropped into the relegation zone under Mourinho.

Yes, Hazard's form is bad this season. Didn't say it isn't but at least come out with better reasons for it.

Replace him with Oscar/Pedro & we're flying. Costa looks good again. Fullbacks are playing well. Cesc/Mikel have formed a decent partnership. Just missing our best player.

Injury came at the worst possible time. There was still a semblance of hope for Top 4 but that's all but over after Oscar's penalty miss & Matic single-handedly costing us 4 points.

On 10/01/2016 at 6:25 PM, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Ruben Loftus Cheek has more goals this season than Eden Hazard...

13 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Kenedy has more goals than hazard...

13 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

So does falcao btw.

We all get you don't like Hazard but seriously come on how petty are you getting? Making three separate posts about players scoring more than him just to take the piss. Is that really necessary. Can't you just put that all into one post? Feel like I am acting as a mod but just rather annoying becaue you are not adding anything constructive by doing that.

6 minutes ago, Stats said:

We all get you don't like Hazard but seriously come on how petty are you getting? Making three separate posts about players scoring more than him just to take the piss. Is that really necessary. Can'y you just put that all into one post? Feel like I am acting as a mod but jusr rather annoying becaue you are not adding anything constructive by doing that.

Own Goal has more goals than Hazard. :Goober:

Just now, Stats said:

We all get you don't like Hazard but seriously come on how petty are you getting? Making three separate posts about players scoring more than him just to take the piss. Is that really necessary. Can'y you just put that all into one post? Feel like I am acting as a mod but jusr rather annoying becaue you are not adding anything constructive by doing that.

I could but why? 

Oh and I don't dislike Hazard, he has potential to be a fantastic player. My problem with him is more so with the supporters who fail to realize this guy hasn't been giving us his best since he's penned a new deal. If most of you weren't so scared of rejection you'd come to the realization that the badge is much more important than (insert spoiled primadonna here) If any player dogs it on the pitch I don't want him at my club. Acknowledging the players who have scored just highlights how poor he's been.

1 minute ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I could but why? 

Oh and I don't dislike Hazard, he has potential to be a fantastic player. My problem with him is more so with the supporters who fail to realize this guy hasn't been giving us his best since he's penned a new deal. If most of you weren't so scared of rejection you'd come to the realization that the badge is much more important than (insert spoiled primadonna here) If any player dogs it on the pitch I don't want him at my club. Acknowledging the players who have scored just highlights how poor he's been.

Potential to be a fantastic player? He is a fantastic player, he's won most individual awards in the leagues he played in since he was 18. Also, unless you are in his head I dont get how you know he isn't doing the best he can at the moment. Mind you, not only does he have to play well for Chelsea, he also has to play well for himself as he has become a household name. Him being a prima donna, really? Do your research, even Jose who he supposedly didn't have a good relationship with said he is a humble star  "He is humble, very humble. Very nice. Very polite. Selfish – zero. Egocentric – zero. He is fantastic". I have heard stories from people who met him and friends and they mostly say he is actually quite shy.You can acknowledge what you want, Iniesta went through almost a whole season without scoring a goal and no one in Barcelona batted an eye lid. Do you know why? That's because they understand that certain players are more than just goals, they are cherished for what they bring to the team as a whole, things that can't be completely represented with stats with the goal scoring part being an added bonus of their value to the team.

26 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I could but why? 

Careful now, the Hazard mafia will get you at night :lol: There's no hiding.

1 minute ago, Anthon_nini said:

Potential to be a fantastic player? He is a fantastic player, he's won most individual awards in the leagues he played in since he was 18. Also, unless you are in his head I dont get how you know he isn't doing the best he can at the moment. Mind you, not only does he have to play well for Chelsea, he also has to play well for himself as he has become a household name. Him being a prima donna, really? Do your research, even Jose who he supposedly didn't have a good relationship with said he is a humble star  "He is humble, very humble. Very nice. Very polite. Selfish – zero. Egocentric – zero. He is fantastic". I have heard stories from people who met him and friends and they mostly say he is actually quite shy.You can acknowledge what you want, Iniesta went through almost a whole season without scoring a goal and no one in Barcelona batted an eye lid. Do you know why? That's because they understand that certain players are more than just goals, they are cherished for what they bring to the team as a whole, things that can't be completely represented with stats with the goal scoring part being an added bonus of their value to the team.

Potential to be fantastic as in, top 10 in the world... He may already be there but on current form its hard to say he will stay there. Maybe he just lacks the ambition to be that sort of player.  Not in his head but a player of his pedigree should have scored by now... His drought is longer than that of Torres and Shevy. His body language is also piss poor, looks like he doesn't give two shits whether he's on the pitch or sitting in the bleachers. To keep it simple and plain he just looks disinterested playing for Chelsea.

And if Jose is calling someone humble and whatnot take it with a grain of salt, compared to Jose EVERYONE is humble! Not the best person to make character assessments if you ask me.

Iniesta is not Barca's talisman he is a cog in the engine, not even close to the same thing. If Bale or even Sanchez go as long as Hazard has without a goal you would DEF be hearing about it.

2 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Potential to be fantastic as in, top 10 in the world... He may already be there but on current form its hard to say he will stay there. Maybe he just lacks the ambition to be that sort of player.  Not in his head but a player of his pedigree should have scored by now... His drought is longer than that of Torres and Shevy. His body language is also piss poor, looks like he doesn't give two shits whether he's on the pitch or sitting in the bleachers. To keep it simple and plain he just looks disinterested playing for Chelsea.

And if Jose is calling someone humble and whatnot take it with a grain of salt, compared to Jose EVERYONE is humble! Not the best person to make character assessments if you ask me.

Iniesta is not Barca's talisman he is a cog in the engine, not even close to the same thing. If Bale or even Sanchez go as long as Hazard has without a goal you would DEF be hearing about it.

So you meant potential to be even more fantastic then :). Criticising him for his performances this season is fine, but you know nothing of his ambition. You have to pay a little more attention to people's temperaments. He is not the type to show visible signs of anger or determination but chances are that he is quite determined and ambitious.  "His character is quiet but very, very determined, (Hiddink). You dont get this far with very few career injuries without being meticulous about your work, no matter how talented you are. Also, Bale, Sanchez and Hazard are very different players in very different setups, you rarely see them elevating their teammates level of play like Hazard. Btw last time I checked nether were Bale nor Sanchez  were the talismen of their respective teams. Being a talisman doesn't always mean you have to score the most , you are like an instigator i.e Ronaldinho when Eto'o couldnt stop scoring. Why do you think Arsenal are playing better with Ozil in form compared to Sanchez. Ozil raises the general level of play, he sees the game for his teammates might not score as much but much more influential. 

WOW. At least this stops the Hazard to Real rumours unless they do some dodgy appeal like Barca and manage to buy players during summer

http://oi67.tinypic.com/307z0pi.jpg

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11827/10129745/real-madrid-and-atletico-madrid-given-transfer-bans

41 minutes ago, Stats said:

WOW. At least this stops the Hazard to Real rumours unless they do some dodgy appeal like Barca and manage to buy players during summer

http://oi67.tinypic.com/307z0pi.jpg

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11827/10129745/real-madrid-and-atletico-madrid-given-transfer-bans

Thank you FIFA. :worship: