The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wenger is such a massive twat. The biggest hypocrite in world football. He's been yapping on for years about respect and maturity and professionalism and been taking the moral high ground ever since I can remember. Yet if you observe the way he conducts himself before, during and after games you'd notice none of these qualities in him. Constant moaning about decisions, refs, opposition players, managers and basically everything other than the faults of his bunch of wannabe tiki-taka fairies. Then there's the touchline spats with several managers, the refusal to shake hands after matches. Pardew, Jol, Hughes, Mancini, Moyes, Dalglish. These are what I remember off the top of my head. Clearly has never heard of the term 'practice what you preach'.

Can't imagine how embarrassing it must be for Arsenal fans to watch the manager's cringeworthy antics and tendency to behave like a spoilt 14 year old the moment he doesn't have things going his way.

I'm not that proud of it but went to arsenal game yesterday. Before I get strung up bout not goin to cfc, it was my bros bday and I had a meal on night and cdnt fit game in. Had a drink in tollington after and believe me there fans aren't deluded, there dreading the season already. It was good to go and laugh at 2 rivals thouh. Carroll is a worse player than I already thought, Im not sure how much they've spent but there basically an expensive Stoke. So many average players. Suarez is class thouh,, movement was awsome when he came on. Couldn't laugh for long though as I thought our performance was garbage at times. Two games in been really slow distrubutin in midfield and still no mcheachran? Joke

Wenger you slut!

What is up w/ the 180??? 6 months ago, le voyeur could do no wrong. Now you are hating on him. I remembered that you even got upset when le arse lost to Brummies in the League Cup & Chelsea fans all over the Planet were making fun of le arse. Hell I remember you saying that le voyeur was a better coach than The Special One :o Who provided you w/ the wisdom to see the error in your ways??

Wenger is still a better coach then Mourinho, Carlo, Pep and AVB.

Nope, because all of those Coaches have guided their clubes to some sort of European Glory. Le Voyeur has only half stepped in Europe.

Because he can continue to do good with little budget. Something the aforementioned can't do.

Well from the looks of that, le voyeur has failed & is about to be run out of London.

For nationals i still stay with Hiddink and Bielsa as the best ever!

Sorry, Bora is better than Bielsa. I would rate Mário Zagallo, Óscar Tabárez or César Luis Menotti over Hiddink. In fact the best game I ever witness was the '98 Semis between Brazil & Holland. Zagallo was in charge of Brazil & Hiddink was in charge of Holland. It went to a shootout. Then again I rate footie from South America over Europe ;)

So has Fat waiter Benitez, and he ain't far as good enough as them?

The difference is that like Benitez team, they had spend some descent money to have a good shot.

Bro, Benitez bankrupt l'puke ;) Remember his revolving door policy??? Dude had soo many good players, but would dump them. This photo best describes Telly Tubby:

2rh04zq.png

p.s...I forgot another coach better than Hiddink...Otto Rehhagel ;)

Otto was more like a club manager right?

In 1997, King Otto lead #1 FC Kaiserslautern to win the 2nd Bundesliga. In 1998, #1FCK became BundesMeister. In 2004 King Otto was the man that lead Greece to become European Champions. There are other things that this Great Coach has done, but the one that matters the most to us, was he was the Man that gave us Michael Ballack.

beating Mourinho in the CL with a lesser team like Pool....

I hope you are talking about 2005 w/ that fake goal??? He was gifted a victory over Chelsea. No way that ball crossed the line :wag_finger: I can't even believe you typed that. Yes it took me a minute, but oh hell no :redcard:

Feel sorry for the fans really.Wenger has become a bit of a moron.They've got money from sales etc,they know that yet they see Wenger refusing to buy and when he does buy its 'for the future' saying that though they would laugh at us it was us in the mess..love how they're being encourage to 'get behind Wenger' lol!!Dont think so somehow

They deserve it. They're one of the most disrespectful bunches in football along with Barcelona fans (led by Cruyff). They have no right to stick their nose into other teams' business, yet they always have problem with Chelsea and other teams playing ugly football and money football. And the way they treat their own players, it's just disgusting. They always insult players who leave Arsenal by calling them gold diggers but who would want to play for an unambitious club on a low wage?