The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

Right now the question that one needs to ask, "will I be mad if le arse get relegated???" I am telling you right now, I sure in da hell won't be upset. I will enjoy the matches between Millwall vs. Le Arse or Wet spam vs le goonies. Or that all time classic Palace vs le arse :D If le arse gets relegated (I really hope so) I will probably die laughing. Thanks le voyeur for the comedy:

arsene_wenger.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Samir Nasri in 2010 : "I think we have more merit as a club than those who have built their teams with millions of pounds."

Gael Clichy in 2009 : "If any player Only wants Money , He will go to Manchester City."

Kolo Toure in 2008 : "City may spend a lot , but they will never overtake the Top 4 of the Premiership"

:doh:

“Imagine the worst situation – we lose Fabregas and Nasri,” said Wenger. “You cannot convince people you are ambitious after that. Even if you lose Nasri, to find the same quality player, you have to spend again the same amount of money (to replace him). You cannot lose the player and not replace him. These players are not easy to find. Samir’s situation is clear to me – he stays. We are in a position where we can say no. We are not there to make money. We are there to keep our best players. I am confident Cesc will stay because I hope he will see there would be no greater achievement in his life than to lead this team to success.”

“Our position is always the same – we want to keep Cesc and I will fight as hard as I can to keep him. Samir Nasri is exactly the same. We will do everything we can to keep him.” – AW

Wenger added that Arsenal could not afford to lose both Nasri and Fabregas this summer.

"Imagine the worst situation - we lose Fabregas and Nasri," said the Arsenal manager. "You cannot convince people you are ambitious after that. You cannot pretend you are a big club.

"A big club holds onto its big players and gives a message out to all the other big clubs that they just cannot come in and take [players] away from you.

"We worked very hard with these players for years to develop them and now it's time for us to keep them together."