The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is they've signed players this season,several I think so how he can say he hasnt....Wenger is just weird.He buys players hoping to turn them good in years time when at the mo they're crap and plays them.Then moans about other teams spending thats whats annoying.We've spent...Man U have spent and so has he! It just hasnt worked out for him so he moans

And the way everyone goes 'ole Wenger is a great manager leave off'...yeh he's done well to get them a top 4 finish but thats it! He hasnt built some team for the future because they get to a point and leave! 2007 we were told to watch out for Arsenal after the Carling Cup win....2011...nothing has changed..hah!

Wenger is still a better coach then Mourinho, Carlo, Pep and AVB.

Because he can continue to do good with little budget.

He's never a better coach than Jose, Carlo, Pep or AVB. He keeps disappointing the fans season after season, I'm surprised how he's still there tbh.

So has Fat waiter Benitez, and he ain't far as good enough as them?

The difference is that like Benitez team, they had spend some descent money to have a good shot.

Wenger constantly does good with little buget.

Very hard to do for the top coaches these days.

And Bora, yeah you got me there! He also is a coach like Hiddink and Bielsa that can take a small team and make them very competitive.

Wenger only managed 2 titles in 8 season's with Theirry Henry up front, any-one with a forward of that calibre should be winning more titles.

Age is no excuse! Jenkinson issues rallying cry to fellow young Gunners after slow start

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1Vne92iCo

rofl3.gif Now that is funny. What the kid thinks this will motivate the club & it's fans??? I can't wait until tomorrow evening. This kid is starting to look like Custer & this will be le arse's last stand. The smoke signals are already up in the air.

Wenger is still a better coach then Mourinho, Carlo, Pep and AVB.

Because he can continue to do good with little budget.

Something the aforementioned can't do.

SAF for me is still the best of the best when it comes to the business in clubs.

For nationals i still stay with Hiddink and Bielsa as the best ever!

:lol: I absolutely disagree, Arsenal don't have a "limited budget" at all, try telling David Moyes or Tony Pulis that.

:lol: I absolutely disagree, Arsenal don't have a "limited budget" at all, try telling David Moyes or Tony Pulis that.

Someone on the BBC sporty live commentry thing said about that..someone said about the fact Arsenal and Everton dont have funds..their resonse

''Spot on - Everton haven't bought a single player and neither have Arsenal. Well, aside Gervinho from Lille. Oh, and Chamberlain from Southampton. Wait, and Jenkinson from Charlton and Campbell from Deportivo Saprisso. .''

This goes out for Justin & every goonie fan boy out there. Le Arse are a failure. Le Voyeur had Gallas, kicked him to the curb for the youth. Now look at what happened. Le Voyeur directed this tragedy & there is no reason to feel sorry for him. Now even ex-goonies are pissed. Its called to whom the Bells tolls my friend, time marches on!!!

It's not that he doesn't have any money to spend. If he wanted he could spend 50m every summer! They make loads of money through property development etc. He just doesn't want to spend and wants to prove that his way (turning youths into superstars) will be succesful but with other clubs in England and Europe splashing the cash, it was never going to work.

He's to stubborn too admit that he has failed and still continues making laughable signings such as Jenkinson, AOC, Campbell, etc.

The really sad (for them) thing is that if only he had spent 30-35 mil each summer for the last 5-6 years they would have had a fantastic and succesful team