The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

I don't see them getting points at Old Trafford, their players will probably be exhausted after playing away to Udinese in Europe!

speaking of Old Trafford ive got a sneaky feeling Spuds might do em given their back four and goallie.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see them getting points at Old Trafford, their players will probably be exhausted after playing away to Udinese in Europe!

I think most of the fans are expecting to get humilated again lol....unlucky 2 offside goals but still woops!!!!!!!

Great time for Theo's book to come out...should've waited a year and added this season onto it...he must be desperate for dosh cause seriously he aint done anything or won anything

He made his first start in the Premier League on 20 August 2011 against Liverpool, receiving his first red card in the 69th minute of the match. He then speared the referee who gave him the card before chasing the linesman down the tunnel, neither have been seen since the incident. Last heard information indicates they were located of the coast of Ghana with Frimpong still chasing him

Good old Wiki

From Arsenal forum :P

MDgoonah41 said:

I'd take either Terry or Luiz to partner Vermaelen any day. Kos has looked okay so far, and might turn out to be fine, but I'd take either of Chelsea's CBs over him at this point.

Mata is better than every one of our attackers bar RvP, and he plays a different position.

Ramires is comparable to Ramsey.

now get ready for the post of teh season!

scytheavatar said:

I seriously have a hard time seeing how Chelsea's CBs are better than Koscielny. Both of them have been making mistakes left and right the whole of last season, Kos probably was worse at the start of the season but eventually he has cut down on his mistakes. He's going to be better this season than what everyone expect him to be, mark my words.

Well it looks like Arsenal might have a hard time or might not even qualify at all for CL next season.

Read some of my earlier posts on this thread I, da Notradamus in a box predicted le arse finishing around 10th position. You people laughed at me. But losing Nasri & Cesc, not having a solid, experienced back line & failures in goalkeeping will prevent this team seeing glory for a long time. Their best chance was versus Brummies & we all know what happened ;)

If that where to happen, i will be praying we can tempt Vermalen to come to Chelsea!

Why??? If Chelsea have something, it's center backs. We don't need another one. I rather get a winger. I would gladly take Walcott.

Recent rumours are that like Angelina Jolie and other Hollywood celebs, Arsene has recently adopted a child from Africa......

no wait.....

that's his latest signing to replace Fabregas and Nasri.

:lol:

Walcott is about as useless as Kalou!

Vermalen is top dog.

Alex old and soon to leave, Terry old and with injuries problem.

Ivan is better to play at RB.

Leaving David Luiz. Vermalen would come good.

Alex is old??? Bro, you really need to slow your flow. I guess you don't rate Bruma or Chalobah. I rather develop those players & let vermin kick rocks back in Belgium or where ever he came from.

Walcott is about as useless as Kalou!

Vermalen is top dog.

Alex old and soon to leave, Terry old and with injuries problem.

Ivan is better to play at RB.

Leaving David Luiz. Vermalen would come good.

He had one good game and you're already a fanboy? Did you forget Rajkovic? Surely he will break through one day. Terry, Alex, Ivan and Luiz can do the job while Bruma, Chalobah, Kalas and Rajkovic gain experience. I mean if you have promising defenders like that I wouldn't give up on them. Vermaelen might be good for short-term success, but in long-term I want us to develop our own players, and we have some very promising youngsters in youth department... they deserve a chance in the future. I can't see Chels signing Vermaelen ever, it sounds like fantasy.

Feel sorry for the fans really.Wenger has become a bit of a moron.They've got money from sales etc,they know that yet they see Wenger refusing to buy and when he does buy its 'for the future' saying that though they would laugh at us it was us in the mess..love how they're being encourage to 'get behind Wenger' lol!!Dont think so somehow

He had one good game and you're already a fanboy? Did you forget Rajkovic? Surely he will break through one day. Terry, Alex, Ivan and Luiz can do the job while Bruma, Chalobah, Kalas and Rajkovic gain experience. I mean if you have promising defenders like that I wouldn't give up on them. Vermaelen might be good for short-term success, but in long-term I want us to develop our own players, and we have some very promising youngsters in youth department... they deserve a chance in the future. I can't see Chels signing Vermaelen ever, it sounds like fantasy.

I did forget about Raj. That guy is in the pipeline too. Again Justin, we don't need freakin' vermin. Let him kick rocks. Silly voyeur...Though vermin could replace Gallas. Let him reap the harvest he has sowed.

Feel sorry for the fans really.Wenger has become a bit of a moron.

I don't, especially when I heard their fans bash Chelsea every chance they got. When I first became a Blues fans, Chelsea hadn't beaten le arse in like 5 years. That extended a bit longer when I was able to watch Chels on a regular basis. In fact the first time I saw Chelsea beat le arse was on April 6th, 2004. I will remember this day like my wedding day. CL 1/4 finals @ Highbury. We were down on away goals, but w/ strikes from Lamps & Bridge I was able to witness Blue Glory. Yep, I won't forget & will forever piss on goonies.