Hulk

thejolta

Plus we got £100 Million from our UCL campaign. Gourlay said that would put us close to breaking even. So we can spend a bit

I didn't konw that. I knew we would get a lot of money from UEFA, but I didn't know that amount. There is no problem this way.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right about kdb but i think lukaku has shown he has what it takes to play for us and would probably benefit more playing here as our 3rd striker (1st for carling cup and easy games in fa and probably even cl group stages) and 2nd in case of an injury to either sturridge or torres.

their was no depth in our squad because the players were not good enough but we have already changed that have not we?hazard and marin for kalou and malouda is an awesome deal. now suppose we have the tottenha-barca-arsenal-barca thing again, we can easily play

torres lukaku

hazard mata rambo sturridge marin piazon

which would definitely be an upgrade even without hulk.

i just dont want us to spend a 30mil to come and sit on the bench or even push rambo on it. also we have a good pool of youngsters comin like piazon,kakuta,lalkovic.

And what happens if Torres gets seriously crocked or still struggles for form next season, we can't expect to place that much pressure and reliance on two inexperienced young players to shoulder the goalscoring burden in sturridge and lukaku. We must have another option.

he`s a great player. but we deep in the position he plays..unless CFC see him as a striker for them.it seems like overkill to me and means that good players we already have are gonna be buried under the depth and wasted.

i just heard a Cockerill call out of my computer..wtf??

I'm not so sure about signing Hulk now. I preferred him to Hazard, but now we've got Hazard i don't think we have to sign him.

-----------Torres------------

Hazard---Mata---Ramires/Marin

This is good enough imo. I'd rather spend the 35m for Hulk on 2 players - Witsel, and VDW to rotate with Ivan.

I'm not so sure about signing Hulk now. I preferred him to Hazard, but now we've got Hazard i don't think we have to sign him.

This is good enough imo. I'd rather spend the 35m for Hulk on 2 players - Witsel, and VDW to rotate with Ivan.

It's looking nailed on that Hulk is coming so no use not wanting him to come

Is there any need for a new RB with Hutchinson coming into the squad and with Kane also looking promising. I've not seen an awful lot of either, are they good enough to be 2nd and 3rd backups to Ivan?

if we played (for example) real madrid next year in the champs league, and ivanovic was injured/suspended, and hutchinson was forced to play, would u feel comforatble with him? if not ,(and i wouldnt be) than he is not good enough for second choice

if we played (for example) real madrid next year in the champs league, and ivanovic was injured/suspended, and hutchinson was forced to play, would u feel comforatble with him? if not ,(and i wouldnt be) than he is not good enough for second choice

Ramires can also play there. Really, VDW would be a luxury signing not a Necessity.

Ramires can also play there. Really, VDW would be a luxury signing not a Necessity.

Ramires played at RB and did well against Barcelona but that still doesn't mean he can do it there. Can see where you are coming from but some people seem to forget that Hutchinson has not fully recovered from his injury and there's no guarantee he can be playing full time just yet. That is why I don't think we can just go into next season with Ivanovic and Ferreira at RB and especially if you include the potential ban that Terry might face.

If Chelsea had to buy a RB, who would be your pick? I've heard good things about Azpilicueta, Debuchy and Clyne.

Yes I would be comfortable. If he's on Chelsea squad, then he is able and he needs chances to show what he is capable of. Just like I felt comfortable when I saw Ryan on the teamsheet for the CL final. his first CL appearance btw.

Sam is good enough to be 2nd choice atm.

^ yeah but ashley cole also played, and bertrand played higher up, meaning if he messed up there was another defender behind him. and we parked the bus anyways. next year i expect an attacking team and i just dont think hutchinson is ready to go up against players like ronaldo and sanchez

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You