Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we get hulk now it will only be foolish. already got hazard, and if we get hulk then rambo will be relegated on the bench with no place for kdb and marin. now we have 5 good players for 3 first team spots (kdb,marin,mata,rambo,hazard) with many squad players/youngsters who can do the job of playing as a cam or on the wings like (josh,piazon) so getting hulk will disturb the balance. so in my opinion we should not get hulk.

if we get hulk now it will only be foolish. already got hazard, and if we get hulk then rambo will be relegated on the bench with no place for kdb and marin. now we have 5 good players for 3 first team spots (kdb,marin,mata,rambo,hazard) with many squad players/youngsters who can do the job of playing as a cam or on the wings like (josh,piazon) so getting hazard will disturb the balance. so in my opinion we should not get hulk.

Much as I wanted us to get Hulk ..I think you are correct unless we get rid of Malouda ,,Sturridge and Essien

Much as I wanted us to get Hulk ..I think you are correct unless we get rid of Malouda ,,Sturridge and Essien

malouda,kalou(kdb,marin) and essien i dont think stays in our future plans but letting go of sturridge will not be a good move. he will fetch at max 15 mil(very hopeful) and hulk would cost 30 atleast plus what i saw and heard of hulk he is as selfich as sturridge. plus danny kind of desreves a season as a striker now that didier is gone.

I think KDB will be loaned out to lille as rumors are suggesting and i also think Flo will be off too and surely Ess cant be kept on? His legs are well and truely spent god love him. Reckon there is room for Hulk ok and to be perfectly honest if its at Studgers expense im not too worried

Hulk's arrival will not affect Ramires. RDM temporarily used Ramires on the wing for the counter attack and defending. Rambo can always rotate with Mikel, Lamps and Josh depending on the type of opposition. Marin to rotate with Mata. Sturridge with Torres and Hulk.

Hulk's arrival will not affect Ramires. RDM temporarily used Ramires on the wing for the counter attack and defending. Rambo can always rotate with Mikel, Lamps and Josh depending on the type of opposition. Marin to rotate with Mata. Sturridge with Torres and Hulk.

lukaku? plus sturridge to rotate with torres and hulk would mean permanently benched. also rambo is best when playin on wings or atleast as a rm or lm rather than cdm. considering we keep our shape of 4-2-3-1, their will be just 2 spots for rambo. i dont want to see one of our best player of the season to be relegated on the bench.

lukaku? plus sturridge to rotate with torres and hulk would mean permanently benched. also rambo is best when playin on wings or atleast as a rm or lm rather than cdm. considering we keep our shape of 4-2-3-1, their will be just 2 spots for rambo. i dont want to see one of our best player of the season to be relegated on the bench.

We have to consider that despite our european run, our league form last season showed clearly the quality in depth of our squad wasn't sufficient enough. This coming season we will be competing for seven trophies, and in all likelihood playing somewhere in the region of 60 games during the season. Add that to a number of players getting little break this summer with the Euros and Olympics and next season will be very hard and rigorous.

De Bruyne and Lukaku will benefit from loan moves where they will play week in week out in a stronger league and develop, like Courtois has done.

Therefore IMO Hulk is a requirement for a player still young enough to play for another 5-6 years at the top but gives what is fast becoming a much younger looking attacking unit a bit of experience.

Marin, Hazard, Hulk, Mata, Ramires for the three spots.

Torres and Sturridge for the striker spot.

Hulk can also play the striker spot if required and likewise Sturridge a wide spot.

Add then possibly younger players like Kakuta, McEachran, Piazon to the mix and we will have a very good balance within the side.

We have to consider that despite our european run, our league form last season showed clearly the quality in depth of our squad wasn't sufficient enough. This coming season we will be competing for seven trophies, and in all likelihood playing somewhere in the region of 60 games during the season. Add that to a number of players getting little break this summer with the Euros and Olympics and next season will be very hard and rigorous.

De Bruyne and Lukaku will benefit from loan moves where they will play week in week out in a stronger league and develop, like Courtois has done.

Therefore IMO Hulk is a requirement for a player still young enough to play for another 5-6 years at the top but gives what is fast becoming a much younger looking attacking unit a bit of experience.

Marin, Hazard, Hulk, Mata, Ramires for the three spots.

Torres and Sturridge for the striker spot.

Hulk can also play the striker spot if required and likewise Sturridge a wide spot.

Add then possibly younger players like Kakuta, McEachran, Piazon to the mix and we will have a very good balance within the side.

right about kdb but i think lukaku has shown he has what it takes to play for us and would probably benefit more playing here as our 3rd striker (1st for carling cup and easy games in fa and probably even cl group stages) and 2nd in case of an injury to either sturridge or torres.

their was no depth in our squad because the players were not good enough but we have already changed that have not we?hazard and marin for kalou and malouda is an awesome deal. now suppose we have the tottenha-barca-arsenal-barca thing again, we can easily play

torres lukaku

hazard mata rambo sturridge marin piazon

which would definitely be an upgrade even without hulk.

i just dont want us to spend a 30mil to come and sit on the bench or even push rambo on it. also we have a good pool of youngsters comin like piazon,kakuta,lalkovic.

I'll be happy we sign Hulk, but it's a huge amount. I have fear about the financial fair play...

I'm not sure we can afford it.

When we got the CL trophy from Platini,roman spoke little bit with him and they both smiled and laughed.

i think no problem with that...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You