Hulk

thejolta

Also, as for Verratti, Juventus are unwilling to meet the transfer price.

The Pescara camp have confirmed that there is interest from 2 Premier League clubs, plus Milan and Juventus still themselves.

Far from sailed.

and Verratti has already said many times he is willing to stay at Pescara for a season in that case. He wants to go to Juve, Pescara can't make him leave for England. In the name of the great Zamparini : I will bet my left ball on his going to Juve.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and Verratti has already said many times he is willing to stay at Pescara for a season in that case. He wants to go to Juve, Pescara can't make him leave for England. In the name of the great Zamparini : I will bet my left ball on his going to Juve.

I bet my right ball that you're correct.. but I can dream.

That's a good point at the end which I completely forgot about.

Buying Hulk is basically like buying 2 players - a Winger AND a striker. I guess that makes his price tag a LITTLE bit more justifiable!

three players as he can play on both wings.

Rumor had it that Milan are actually ahead in the race according to Delli Carri at least but I still think he'll end up at Juve too.

Guys what's the news with Hulk?, I heard BBC have said were in talks with him

I seen on twitter "we have agreed personal terms with him but not a fee with Porto" ... but you can't do that can you? Fuck knows tbh this windows gonna be a pain in the arse if this is the case.

Rumor had it that Milan are actually ahead in the race according to Delli Carri at least but I still think he'll end up at Juve too.

Yeah, hes going to Juventus either now or sometime soon because he is a Juventus fan and his all time favorite player is there, Andrea Pirlo.

I seen on twitter "we have agreed personal terms with him but not a fee with Porto" ... but you can't do that can you? Fuck knows tbh this windows gonna be a pain in the arse if this is the case.

Perhaps there's nothing official between us and Hulk yet.

Seems to be pretty usual (Know Copenhagen has done it before at least). The other club obviously has to give permission for the buying club to hold talks with the player. Guess if the player agrees terms the buying club will be more willing to give in and give the money the selling club is demanding.

Yeah, hes going to Juventus either now or sometime soon because he is a Juventus fan and his all time favorite player is there, Andrea Pirlo.

Yeah that is what Pescara said. But then Veratti went out and said that he would rather stay at Pescara and then go to Juve the season after... No way they can make him go to Milan when he only wants Juve. He seems really dedicated at wanting to go to Juve, talking about them nearly every day and how he doesn't want to go to other clubs.

Hulk is a Striker. He doesn't care about crossing the ball and passing. Sure he does pass and cross but everyone does that, the first thing on Hulk's mind will always be "How can I score a goal right now?".

Listen guy, for you he is just a youtube guy, so its clear you only saw him in youtube, so if you think thats not enough to know if he is really good, how you are talking all these shits about him if you only saw him in youtube?

Hulk has 55 assists for Porto in his past 4 seasons. So you dont know anything about Hulk, then just leave this topic, please and wait to see if he will come or not, we already know you dont want him here.

I hope Chelsea sign Hulk,he is a really good and strong player and only 25 years old.He can score from everywhere like today against Denmark.Such kind of player is missing with the leave of King Didier Drogba.

Hulk was impressive as always, but the player Chelsea should also look at is Oscar. He is a very good talent and always has caught my eye when when watching Internacional. He is going to catch the eye of Europe sooner then later.

Okay he will not learn then as proclaimed by the chosen one HNKS.

Im not the chosen one, I just have common sense. If a player refuses to pass, knowing if he does so we will score an easy goal, then that person will not learn. Selfishness is in his bones mate. He will not make it as a winger, doubt he will play as a forward ahead of Torres.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You