Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am an expert on everything.

No your young and arrogant, but you still have time to learn that your not an oracle. I'll choose highly paid scouting staff over your opinion 99.9% of the time.

Why do you think he's not right though? Thats something im struggling to understand

Personally I just don't like the Inside Foward or Inverted Winger types. Their first priority is to score rather than create and that just annoys me. I guess I'm old school and prefer my Right Wingers to be Right Footed and my Left Wingers to be Left Footed. But unfortunatly for me all the 'traditional wingers' are either terrible or nonexistent. I will support Hulk 100% if he signs and I'm very sure he would be a success here. My main gripe is that I don't think a CF like Torres can be succesful when an Inside Foward like Hulk is played. But to be honest I don't really care that much about Torres.

I've noticed one thing about him; defenders aren't that scared of him and he does get tackled often.

Some of you want traditional winger, not these cut-in-penalty area-and-shot (Hazard, Hulk, Ronaldo, Messi, Robbery, Nani, Di Maria,...)

Tell me who are traditional wingers now, I cant find anyone realy...

Valencia? Lenon?

To be honest the game has changed now, not many play 4-4-2 so the traditional hug the touch line, hit the byline and cross winger is a thing of the past. Robben for instances was not a traditional winger for us.

I believe hulk would be a good addition. He is quick, can beat his marker, score goals and cross. And more importantly he has the physical side of his game which would suit the PL. Would prefer Hazard, but he is a wonderful fall back to have! ?

Personally I just don't like the Inside Foward or Inverted Winger types. Their first priority is to score rather than create and that just annoys me. I guess I'm old school and prefer my Right Wingers to be Right Footed and my Left Wingers to be Left Footed. But unfortunatly for me all the 'traditional wingers' are either terrible or nonexistent. I will support Hulk 100% if he signs and I'm very sure he would be a success here. My main gripe is that I don't think a CF like Torres can be succesful when an Inside Foward like Hulk is played. But to be honest I don't really care that much about Torres.

I've noticed one thing about him; defenders aren't that scared of him and he does get tackled often.

I'd love if we could just get an out and out winger too (which was the beauty of Hazard before), but like you said there just a dying animal now. I think though with Hulk if he does come here, his game may slightly change in the sense that he'll pass more because he'll know he won't be the best player at the club and the pressure won't be on him to do everything like at Porto where there quite reliant on him. He does like to go to the Byline too and then get a ball into the area where hopefully Torres could be lurking. Anyway, i just really want him to sign at the end of the day and now getting quite worried that he won't

David Luiz could affect the transfer of Hulk. I'm sure they talked about his potential transfer during their national team meeting. And I beleive Luiz really loves it here so he might convince him... But then there is the thing with that damn money.

David Luiz could affect the transfer of Hulk. I'm sure they talked about his potential transfer during their national team meeting. And I beleive Luiz really loves it here so he might convince him... But then there is the thing with that damn money.

Nah, I fully believe that Hulk needs no convincing. He already said he would play in Chelsea anytime. The only problem is Porto FC.

Some of you want traditional winger, not these cut-in-penalty area-and-shot (Hazard, Hulk, Ronaldo, Messi, Robbery, Nani, Di Maria,...)

Tell me who are traditional wingers now, I cant find anyone realy...

Be :clown: ckham

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You