Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Traditional wingers? Who the fuck wsant them? They are a dieing breed sadly. traditional wingers are more suited for 4-4-2 English style. No one plays that apart from Fergie's man Utd. But even Fergie changes to 4-3-3 in Europe.

Traditional Wingers like Downing, Jarvis, Valencia, Malouda, I am struggling to find names in Europe..

Winger Strikers are the real deal

I don't think Hulk has got it. I mean he doesn't even play well enough.

should be thinking bigger here, someone like conor sammon.

Agreed. I know it sounds stupid, but i agree with this dude 100%. Conor Sammon is better than he gets credit for, just cause he doesn't do flashy things doesn't mean he's bad, he just needs that stage to get that recognition and Chelsea can do that for him. Finally someone gives some respect to Sammon. WHAT A BEAST!! Hulk who?

Agreed. I know it sounds stupid, but i agree with this dude 100%. Conor Sammon is better than he gets credit for, just cause he doesn't do flashy things doesn't mean he's bad, he just needs that stage to get that recognition and Chelsea can do that for him. Finally someone gives some respect to Sammon. WHAT A BEAST!! Hulk who?

You are joking right??

We should buy the whole Wigan team!! :rolleyes:

Interesting take from NBC sports

http://prosoccertalk...s-news-twitter/

Incredible Verdão: Hulk could cash in on name, move to Chelsea

Oh, did I mention Hulk? That’s right. Speculation has reached a boiling point surrounding Porto’s fortunately nicknamed striker, a man who has been linked with Chelsea for longer than Hazard. He was also linked with a lol-tastic, $80 million bid from Russia’s Anzhi Makhachkala – the same team that bought Samuel Eto’o.

No, this one is nowhere as certain as Hazard’s move, so everything below is pure speculation, but …

Who knows how much Hulk will cost, but the prices floating around seem more linked with his name than his play. Those prices: Sometimes you’ll see numbers far north of $50 mllion.

The Brazilian forward is a very good player but probably not one of the top 20 strikers in the world; however, he’s almost always cited by rumors as being an elite capture. He’s not.

Hulk has a thunderous left foot, has scored 57 goals in two years for Porto, but there are some questions. He plays as a right forward but doesn’t project as a very good winger. Despite his size (a barrel chested 5’11″), he does not play as a strong number nine. His production also dipped after Porto sold Radamel Falcao, yet he’s likely to be very expensive (at least, in terms of transfer fee).

Ideally, you would have a right back who can provide width while Hulk cuts onto his left foot. Branislav Ivanovic is not that guy, but Ramires overlapping from midfield? That could work.

Hulk should be a good Premier League player. But you don’t pay $50 million for a good Premier League player.

Despite Hulk’s shortcomings (and the high price Chelsea’s likely to pay for them), Chelsea is a much-improved team, should they acquire him and Hazard. It’s not enough to catch City or a healthy United, but it is enough to distance them from Arsenal or Spurs …

Provided they hire a coach.

I somewhat agree with the notion that the price seems kind of high for Hulk, but I disagree with the last line. City has a stacked team, and honestly their team I would give a slight edge over ours next season but I dont see United being much better than us, if at all. A Hazard-Mata-Hulk front with Torres ahead of them is a formidable team if you ask me. I like our team with Hulk over Man U team

Well we just got Eden........Now for Hulk :P

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You