Hulk

thejolta

People seem to forget that the reasons why they hate Sturridge's way of play are exactly the same main faults Hulk has.

You seem to be an expert on just about everything.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you for real? You want Kagawa a No. 10 to play on wings ? Dont you get it that we have been using make shift wingers all these years and its high time we need players who play on wings day in and day out? Its like buying players like Ozil, Iniesta and making them play on wings. Ofcourse they can play there but that isnt their role.

Least defensive cover? You think Kagawa is better defensively? The fact that you have no clue where Kagawa plays makes an argument with you worthless.

Messi is a winger striker.

Ronaldo is a Winger Striker

Hulk is a Winger Striker.

So dont know what is laughable about it.

LOOOL!!!!

you do realise Hulk isn't an out and out winger! so whether its Hulk or Kagawa on the wing they would play the same way and that is cutting inside to more central areas, except when Kagawa does it he can link up with Mata and open up defences and Hulk does it he either loses the ball then just stands there instead of tracking back or he would just shoot like Sturridge does. Kagawa and Ramires over Hulk anyday.

and yes Kagawa will offer more defensively than Hulk and if you don't realise that you clearly dont know what your talking about. Yes Kagawa's best position is at No.10 but your speaking as if he comes to Chelsea he will never get the chance to play there! if Kagawa and Mata were in the same team i am sure they would be able to interchange positions during a game. Look at Ronaldo, Benzema and Higuain all three players interchange positions brilliantly when they play together but that concept is to much for your simple mind right? you only see things like oh Kagawa plays no.10 for Dortmund so how can he possibly play as a winger at Chelsea, because wingers can only stay on the wings right?

your someone who thinks a winger has to be like someone like Downing or Lennon dont you someone who just hugs the touchline, takes on the fullback and gets a cross in! thats not even how Hulk plays and you think he is more suited to Chelsea than someone like Kagawa! oh yeah i forgot Hulk is a big lump so yeah he would be suited to Chelsea right? er no! Hulk is just a bulked up version of Robinho and would be an absolute disaster at Chelsea!

and if you still dont see how its laughable to suggest Messi and Hulk are in a similar mould then i just give up!

I am an expert on everything.

You have clogged up the last handful of pages on the Hulk article just by arguing with just about everyone - nothing constructive. What a great way to start on talk chelsea falling out with a new person every post you make. Everyone has opinions and a lot of people on here like Hulk. Some people don't and i respect that, rather than ridiculing them. If you don't like people NOT agreeing with you then i think you've joined the wrong website!

Can we all just bring this back to topic please.

Sorry, but I have to say this...

I dont see where the fuck you find comparisons between Hulk and Danny...

Danny scored 9 goals and made few assists IN FIRST HALF of the season. At that time, I would play Danny regulary and maybe Hulk on lw. Now, Danny is shit, scored 2 goals of thousand shots...his selfishnes grown till progress of the season, making no assists after january.

Hulk and Danny are curently uncomparable, because Hulk plays good for past 3 seasons and scores, assists regulary for Porto. Danny had half season good and that time he was easily equal to Hulk with his speed, creativity and those goals and assists were pushing Chelsea, Mata and Danny were best till december. Later, Danny was just shadow of his best and Hulk can beat him with ease now.

Danny is pure class, but the game he plays has no end product...He dont score, his shots go wide away and he makes no passes and assists. That makes him usless on wing for us. But he can improve, with age selfishness dissapears, Anelka is good example.

Hulk on the other hand, has end product, either he shots and usualy scores or he passes to open player. He has that solo brasil style, but his decisions when to pass and when to shot are fantastic, part where Danny fails big time.

All in, Hulk can decide game and push us to next level. You say Hulk is selfish, how could be at so many passes? Then Messi is selfish to when he wants to score on his own oftenly and misses. But he also scores a lot and assists alot and Hulk does the same. Hulk is fantastic player and good person too. As Drogba is going, Givanildo da Souza is perfect replacement. His style is fantastic, he runs lot and drags players on himself and makes place for team mates. The speed he posses is also fitted to our counter football style. Add Hazard and Mata who will make super long passes to Hulk who will beat defensive line hundred times with his speed make our counters deadly. Today, I saw him and he can defend decently too.

Number one choice, if we get Hazard, Azpi and Modric or Moutinho, I wont request to buy another player for next 4 years.

Now fuck off with this 'Hulk is selfish'...

and yes Kagawa will offer more defensively than Hulk and if you don't realise that you clearly dont know what your talking about. Yes Kagawa's best position is at No.10 but your speaking as if he comes to Chelsea he will never get the chance to play there! if Kagawa and Mata were in the same team i am sure they would be able to interchange positions during a game. Look at Ronaldo, Benzema and Higuain all three players interchange positions brilliantly when they play together but that concept is to much for your simple mind right? you only see things like oh Kagawa plays no.10 for Dortmund so how can he possibly play as a winger at Chelsea, because wingers can only stay on the wings right?

I've always felt someone similar to Mata would probably work well - someone on his wavelength!

It's easier to mark up and nullify a player if he stays in one position all game. If you have two or three players who are comfortable playing anywhere across the attacking trio it allows each to roam, create and find space and generally cause havoc!

You have clogged up the last handful of pages on the Hulk article just by arguing with just about everyone - nothing constructive. What a great way to start on talk chelsea falling out with a new person every post you make. Everyone has opinions and a lot of people on here like Hulk. Some people don't and i respect that, rather than ridiculing them. If you don't like people NOT agreeing with you then i think you've joined the wrong website!

Can we all just bring this back to topic please.

I didn't once argue that anyone's opinion was wrong.

All I did was, like you said others did, was share an opinion. People replied to my opinion, and I replied back.

Don't make it out as if I'm the only one clogging up the pages. If that were the case, there would just been endless replies to myself with no one else conversating on the subject.

Also, this website isn't supposed to be casual hang out based around popularity.

It's a FOOTBALL website, about Chelsea. That's all I've spoken about since being here, unlike many.

:)

I've always felt someone similar to Mata would probably work well - someone on his wavelength!

It's easier to mark up and nullify a player if he stays in one position all game. If you have two or three players who are comfortable playing anywhere across the attacking trio it allows each to roam, create and find space and generally cause havoc!

exactly, Mata goes missing in games too often for me, because no one can play them passes to him quick enough and find him in space, if we could get Kagawa playing around Mata and then even Modric in the double pivot role that would be epic! imagine having Mata, Kagawa and Modric all on the same wavelength moving around the pitch it would be a nightmare for opposition defences, many quality DM can mark Mata out of game as we dont have players who can find Mata early enough but if we had the likes of Kagawa, Hazard and Modric for example around him then things would be so much different and allow us to dominate games even against the like of the Manchester clubs and the North London clubs.

I didn't once argue that anyone's opinion was wrong.

All I did was, like you said others did, was share an opinion. People replied to my opinion, and I replied back.

Don't make it out as if I'm the only one clogging up the pages. If that were the case, there would just been endless replies to myself with no one else conversating on the subject.

Also, this website isn't supposed to be casual hang out based around popularity.

It's a FOOTBALL website, about Chelsea. That's all I've spoken about since being here, unlike many.

:)

A lot of your posts have just seemed to be arguing without putting a valid point or any substance across.

Anyway lets all forget about it, we're european champions for fucks sake no need to argue amongst us, leave that for Spurs fans arguing over which of their 'stars' (and i use the term loosely) need selling on to make up the shortfall of no champions league football next season :D

it would be foolish to not buy hulk for 30-35 million. yes it's a lot of money but the talent he has is simply..breath taking. he is an ultimate right wing forward. plus, he's brazilian and he would be sharing flanks with ramires..their communication will be priceless, he would feed off lampard and mata's passes and would also make it easier for torres to score.

ultimate player. we should try and get him asap. a far better bet then hazard imo.

Wow. Didn't think I'd be saying this tonight, but I'm now sold on Hulk...I think.

It's not that I've seen anything new of him, or that his stats impress me etc, but I've just realised he reminds me of one of my fave ever players - Garrincha. (But Hulk has way more strength.)

Whatever I said, F it. Sign him now.

exactly, Mata goes missing in games too often for me, because no one can play them passes to him quick enough and find him in space, if we could get Kagawa playing around Mata and then even Modric in the double pivot role that would be epic! imagine having Mata, Kagawa and Modric all on the same wavelength moving around the pitch it would be a nightmare for opposition defences, many quality DM can mark Mata out of game as we dont have players who can find Mata early enough but if we had the likes of Kagawa, Hazard and Modric for example around him then things would be so much different and allow us to dominate games even against the like of the Manchester clubs and the North London clubs.

Yeah I agree with this, it's absolutely no fault of Mata's IMO. Teams can clearly see he is the one real creative spark in our team and the attacking position that he plays it's relatively easy to stick someone on him the whole game, not give him any space and try to mark him out.

The times recently that teams have been naive enough not to respect Mata and attempt to nullify him, he's ripped them apart - Spurs semi final, Liverpool final, QPR home.

If Chelsea had another couple of threats in their attack, a team could ill afford to concentrate on just one.

Wow. Didn't think I'd be saying this tonight, but I'm now sold on Hulk...I think.

It's not that I've seen anything new of him, or that his stats impress me etc, but I've just realised he reminds me of one of my fave ever players - Garrincha. (But Hulk has way more strength.)

Whatever I said, F it. Sign him now.

Another converted :)

Listen guy, for you he is just a youtube guy, so its clear you only saw him in youtube, so if you think thats not enough to know if he is really good, how you are talking all these shits about him if you only saw him in youtube?

Hulk has 55 assists for Porto in his past 4 seasons. So you dont know anything about Hulk, then just leave this topic, please and wait to see if he will come or not, we already know you dont want him here.

I have seen him play. Everyone has taken what I've said in the wrong way. I don't give a fuck about how many assists he has at Porto; Mario Jardel had over 200 goals in the Portugeuse league and look how that piece of lard turned out. Statistics mean nothing to me. I have seen him play and I thought he was rather good, I just don't think he is the right player for Chelsea's system (unless the manager changes it).

All Leif does is try to be funny and misses the main point of your post. Yeah he will go on about how shite Hulk is and this and that, but he will miss the point of your post, if you make a post about Hulk is decent or even good but have your opinion on it, BAM you're the devil.

I have seen him play. Everyone has taken what I've said in the wrong way. I don't give a fuck about how many assists he has at Porto; Mario Jardel had over 200 goals in the Portugeuse league and look how that piece of lard turned out. Statistics mean nothing to me. I have seen him play and I thought he was rather good, I just don't think he is the right player for Chelsea's system (unless the manager changes it).

Why do you think he's not right though? Thats something im struggling to understand

Some of you want traditional winger, not these cut-in-penalty area-and-shot (Hazard, Hulk, Ronaldo, Messi, Robbery, Nani, Di Maria,...)

Tell me who are traditional wingers now, I cant find anyone realy...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You