Hulk

thejolta

No.

I see you getting excited over a player you've only heard of within the last 2 or so seasons, with no knowledge of scouting or judging player ability, feeling happy that our club may spend a stupid £30mil after spending £50mil on a total flop, like a 13 year old.

Im sorry, it's so obvious you have great knowledge of scouting, so please tell us who we should buy...

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, so you have little money? Do you work in Tesco?

LOL your clearly a pampered princess so the economics involved in running a home and family as well as trying to set aside money for flights, hotels, match tickets and spending in the middle of a double dip recession would be wasted on you. But note this one down,on the many occasions I have travelled I pay for flying to another country not getting a taxi down the road... If you want to continue this further tho feel free to pm me as its a waste for other members to be reading your bullshit attempts to wind up

No.

I see you getting excited over a player you've only heard of within the last 2 or so seasons, with no knowledge of scouting or judging player ability, feeling happy that our club may spend a stupid £30mil after spending £50mil on a total flop, like a 13 year old.

Well we can't all have the same knowledge as you, but then again, most other people on here don't pull their stats right out of their ass, mr.4 or 5 assists.

Then when told you are wrong, you tell Sheva to stop judging him by his stats, when it was you who brought them up in the first place. :banghead:

Btw you are still wrong about the 4 or 5 assists if you only count league games. He had 10 in the league.

Hulk has totaly convinced me once again. He showed he can hold ball, pull lot of defenders on him (like Drogba) and then pass to open player.

Lucas is not bad either...

My wishes for wingers (two of these):

1.Hulk

2.Hazard

3.Lucas

4.Ayew

5.Lavezzi

Cech

Kane, Cahill, Terry, Cole

Mikel, Verratti

Valbuena, Mata, J. Rodriguez

Torres

Spent: £25mil.

For anyone unaware, James Rodriguez is a young man who has completely outshone Hulk at Porto this season. He's more C.Ronaldo-like than Hazard.

You should know who the others are. Valbuena is a wonderful winger. Perfect for a CL team, and Marseille will let him go for £5mil.

All that, and cheaper than Hulk.

LOL your clearly a pampered princess so the economics involved in running a home and family as well as trying to set aside money for flights, hotels, match tickets and spending in the middle of a double dip recession would be wasted on you. But note this one down,on the many occasions I have travelled I pay for flying to another country not getting a taxi down the road... If you want to continue this further tho feel free to pm me as its a waste for other members to be reading your bullshit attempts to wind up

Touched a nerve?

Hulk has totaly convinced me once again. He showed he can hold ball, pull lot of defenders on him (like Drogba) and then pass to open player.

Lucas is not bad either...

My wishes for wingers (two of these):

1.Hulk

2.Hazard

3.Lucas

4.Ayew

5.Lavezzi

Yay. Ayew is a beast.

Well we can't all have the same knowledge as you, but then again, most other people on here don't pull their stats right out of their ass, mr.4 or 5 assists.

Then when told you are wrong, you tell Sheva to stop judging him by his stats, when it was you who brought them up in the first place. :banghead:

Btw you are still wrong about the 4 or 5 assists if you only count league games. He had 10 in the league.

Correct..for the most part. I clearly just said to not judge a player 'just' off stats, so your part about the stats is irrelevant.

I was, however, incorrect about the amount of assists, sure.

Cech

Mikel, Verratti

Torres

For anyone unaware, James Rodriguez is a young man who has completely outshone Hulk at Porto this season. He's more C.Ronaldo-like than Hazard.

You should know who the others are. Valbuena is a wonderful winger. Perfect for a CL team, and Marseille will let him go for £5mil.

Have to be honest, James Rodriguez is defos someone we should have a look at and Valbuena could be a cheap alternative to Hazard but he seems like he prefers to be in the hole due his lack of pace. I reckon Rodriguez wont demand a fucking 50 million bid either!!

Cech

Mikel, Verratti

Torres

Why would Porto sell Rodriguez for 20M? He'll be even more expensive that Hulk.

Cech

Mikel, Verratti

Torres

FUCK another know all child ,,,just what the forum needed ... Next year a shoe in for most obnoxious child

Why would Porto sell Rodriguez for 20M? He'll be even more expensive that Hulk.

He's already stated his desire to leave, and oddly enough, the Porto board were actually seeming willing to sell him to a Bundesliga side for around £15mil in January.

Also, if the European Champions were to come along, I'm sure he'd consider a transfer request (Well, hopefully anyway.)

James Rodriguez' release clause is close too 40m.

Also it surely says a lot if they're willing to let him leave, but want to keep Hulk forever?

In their President's own words, they can replace any player on the squad, except from Hulk.

James Rodriguez has not outshone Hulk. Rodriguez on his day is great, but Porto have already put a 30m price tag on him, so your thing about 'cheaper isn't true. Hulk has also had the problem of this season of being targeted. After last season where he shone in Avb's side, teams have doubled up on him on the right and yet he's still had a great season

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You