Hulk

thejolta

FUCK another know all child ,,,just what the forum needed ... Next year a shoe in for most obnoxious child

So adding 3 realistic options to our team is being a 'know it all'? Ahh, ignorance at it's finest.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So adding 3 realistic options to our team is being a 'know it all'? Ahh, ignorance at it's finest.

no it is assuming only you are right ,,,,the supreme arrogance of youth , Luckily most of the younger posters on here are not like you.

no it is assuming only you are right ,,,,the supreme arrogance of youth , Luckily most of the younger posters on here are not like you.

Not once did I claim I was correct about anything on here.

James Rodriguez has not outshone Hulk. Rodriguez on his day is great, but Porto have already put a 30m price tag on him, so your thing about 'cheaper isn't true. Hulk has also had the problem of this season of being targeted. After last season where he shone in Avb's side, teams have doubled up on him on the right and yet he's still had a great season

Yup. In no way did James Rodriguez "outshine" Hulk. Hulk was easily the most consistent player for Porto this season

Not once did I claim I was correct about anything on here.

yet you have attempted to correct everyone's thinking on the subject of hulk should they think he's s decent player...your the biggest wanker we have had on here in some time. You should be proud cause we've had some belters aaaaaand ignore list

Its funny because if Rodriguez did 'outshine' Hulk then surely Porto wouldn't have been willing to sell Rodriguez in January for a mere 15m as said by Leif and instead get rid of Hulk and not fight for him to stay

Anyway decent game from the big man, certainly not his best but still impressive enough

Its funny because if Rodriguez did 'outshine' Hulk then surely Porto wouldn't have been willing to sell Rodriguez in January for a mere 15m as said by Leif and instead get rid of Hulk and not fight for him to stay

Anyway decent game from the big man, certainly not his best but still impressive enough

They were willing to sell as he we beginning to upset the camp, hence a rumoured and suggested transfer request.

I should have worded my part better.

Hulk on a whole has been the superior player. But I just find that, personally, James has shown a vast amount of promise and far more potential when taking his age into consideration.

Cech

Kane, Cahill, Terry, Cole

Mikel, Verratti

Valbuena, Mata, J. Rodriguez

Torres

Spent: £25mil.

For anyone unaware, James Rodriguez is a young man who has completely outshone Hulk at Porto this season. He's more C.Ronaldo-like than Hazard.

You should know who the others are. Valbuena is a wonderful winger. Perfect for a CL team, and Marseille will let him go for £5mil.

All that, and cheaper than Hulk.

Verratti? That boat has sailed a long time ago even if you can sign him in FM...He's going to Juve, the way he has been sucking off Marotta, declaring his love for Juve and Marotta returning the compliments... Yeah, he's destined for Juve.

Having an opinion and debate are far from telling, claiming fact or arguing.

You're not debating much though, mostly it's just you acting like a child.

Also, as for Verratti, Juventus are unwilling to meet the transfer price.

The Pescara camp have confirmed that there is interest from 2 Premier League clubs, plus Milan and Juventus still themselves.

Far from sailed.

err no!

I am comparing them as wingers for Chelsea! I would have Ramires and Kagawa over Hulk anyday! all three players are different but that doesn't mean i cant compare them! its stupid to suggest that you cant! and what Hulk brings to the team is the least amount of creativity the least amount of defensive cover out of the three, he is vastly overrated and loses the ball way to often, and has poor end product especially against quality opposition.

And to say Messi and Hulk are in a similar mould is just laughable!

Are you for real? You want Kagawa a No. 10 to play on wings ? Dont you get it that we have been using make shift wingers all these years and its high time we need players who play on wings day in and day out? Its like buying players like Ozil, Iniesta and making them play on wings. Ofcourse they can play there but that isnt their role.

Least defensive cover? You think Kagawa is better defensively? The fact that you have no clue where Kagawa plays makes an argument with you worthless.

Messi is a winger striker.

Ronaldo is a Winger Striker

Hulk is a Winger Striker.

So dont know what is laughable about it.

I'm not sure Rodriguez would go on to play at the level that Hulk is at, he may do though. Although the good thing about Hulk instead of buying Rodriguez is that we could buy and not stunt the development of players like Piazon too heavily as he's at the age where players like Piazon can learn from him. Benefit of Hulk over rodriguez too is the fact that he's also a pretty decent striker too and so can cover if needed

I'm not sure Rodriguez would go on to play at the level that Hulk is at, he may do though. Although the good thing about Hulk instead of buying Rodriguez is that we could buy and not stunt the development of players like Piazon too heavily as he's at the age where players like Piazon can learn from him. Benefit of Hulk over rodriguez too is the fact that he's also a pretty decent striker too and so can cover if needed

That's a good point at the end which I completely forgot about.

Buying Hulk is basically like buying 2 players - a Winger AND a striker. I guess that makes his price tag a LITTLE bit more justifiable!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You