Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky Sport Correspondent? weird!

There is no Sky Sports in Brazil...from what I know.

but who knows, maybe it existis and the information is true.

there is none,i think he means from Portugal

My top sauce has told me that we aren't willing to give his agent 6m to get his client to sign a piece of paper. Don't see why we shouldn't, I mean It worked with the Hazard transfer. AMIRITE???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

My top sauce has told me that we aren't willing to give his agent 6m to get his client to sign a piece of paper. Don't see why we shouldn't, I mean It worked with the Hazard transfer. AMIRITE???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Your username is suspicious. Secondly we don't need Hulk anymore. How many times must a person say that signing Hulk and Moses is redundant before it sinks in? Pretty sure we aren't going to sign anyone now. Torres, Sturridge and Moses will be our options until at least January.

Your username is suspicious. Secondly we don't need Hulk anymore. How many times must a person say that signing Hulk and Moses is rudundant before it sinks in? Pretty sure we aren't going to sign anyone now. Torres, Sturridge and Moses will be our options until at least January.

How is it suspicious? A rent boy is just a male prostitute... :D

u-mad_173570336_large.jpg

article-2161317-13308AAC000005DC-147_468x297.jpg

What flavour?

BBQ or Butthurt?

At.Madrid sign Falcao for up to €47m, he scores 27 in 36 domestic games and then they sell him to Chelsea for €37m. People believe anything.

Not saying the rumours are true but let's just say it is, then it could be because of this.

Atletico Madrid are in deep financial trouble instead of using the Aguero money to clear outstanding debt they splurged on Falcao to keep the fans happy. You can't fault them for having the fans first in mind but was it the smartest decision regarding the long term future of the club? They did get they Euro Cup out of it but I don't know how much financial sercurity could be gained from a 2nd tier European trophy.

They did get they Euro Cup out of it but I don't know how much financial sercurity could be gained from a 2nd tier European trophy.

Not a lot really, the difference between money received in the CL and EL is massive.

Read this on the Guardian a couple months ago: "Last season Arsenal, knocked out in the round of 16 by Barcelona, the eventual winners, earned just under €30m (£24.5m)"

While Man city and Liverpool who were knocked out in the very same stage (in the Europa League) that season were paid €6m each.

http://www.guardian....a-europa-league

Would be a waste if such a talent threw away his career at his peak going to that graveyard league. I don't blame Porto for wanting such an astronomical amount for their starman but they should somehow respect his ambitions.

Anyway, I'm just glad I don't wake up rushing to this section to see if we signed so and so. Couldn't wish for a better transfer window.

Atletico Madrid are in deep financial trouble instead of using the Aguero money to clear outstanding debt they splurged on Falcao to keep the fans happy. You can't fault them for having the fans first in mind but was it the smartest decision regarding the long term future of the club? They did get they Euro Cup out of it but I don't know how much financial sercurity could be gained from a 2nd tier European trophy.

I'm pretty sure they still owe a lot of money to Porto for Falcao and may even be behind in repayments.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You