Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Porto say they want this resolved by the end of the day today? Wish it would be over with already. My guess is that he'll remain a Porto player for the coming season.

King Kai@Gerald_Baffour

The agent and third party fees for hulk is agreed he will officially be unveiled as a chelsea player tomorrow #CFC

Chelsea Is Our Name@WeAreChelseaFC

@Gerald_Baffour source?

King Kai@Gerald_Baffour

@WeAreChelseaFC very good one retweet and if it does happen thursday you're welcome

@fizzyjacko

Massive Chelsea Fan and by chance am lucky enough to be very close with someone on the inside. Feel free to talk football and i will update u on transfers

fizzyjacko ‏@fizzyjacko

Apparently hulk deal moving closer now hulk declined a move to zenit porto did not reject as people keep telling me this

King Kai@Gerald_Baffour

The agent and third party fees for hulk is agreed he will officially be unveiled as a chelsea player tomorrow #CFC

Chelsea Is Our Name@WeAreChelseaFC

@Gerald_Baffour source?

King Kai@Gerald_Baffour

@WeAreChelseaFC very good one retweet and if it does happen thursday you're welcome

Can you please stop posting this bullshit? The guy that said that EVEN TOLD SOMEONE HE WAS MAKING IT UP JUST TO SEE HOW MANY RETWEETS HE COULD GET!!!!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You