Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is something all the "little" teams do, I'm quite sure Napoli would do the same for Cavani. Maybe if we are lucky Hulk could handle a transfer request :ph34r:

We need Hulk,not a player like him or of similar quality but only him.There are very few players who have the same traits of Hulk.He is strong,fast,versatile,creative and more importantly will relish a chance to play under AVB once again.Not many players want to join us for our football history or style.Hazard is a great player but I doubt he will choose us and I honestly feel Hulk is a better player than him.

Roman wont mind forking out 85m because money is not a concern but AVB doesn't want us to spend big.I just hope that the two clubs can come to an agreement.

Apparently he said he will move on for lower than release clause if the deal is good for all parties, so maybe we could get him for like a quarter of his release clause. The Porto president plays a lot of mind games I think, probably saying the release clause is 85 million to get well more than what it actually is.

Porto won't want to loose Hulk obviously but look what happened with Falcao last summer, they said he will be staying, then he went for lower than his release clause, so it is possible we could get him in the summer.

I'd take Hulk, Falcao and Moutinho here next season.

The last time we raided Porto we won 2 Premierships, 1 FA Cup, 2 League Cups and of course 1 Community Shield.

I'm all for this, players like Varela and Perreira can only add to the flavour!

And Hulk has identified Chelsea as his preferred destination should Porto agree to allow to him to leave.

"I've said it before, we would not sell Hulk and therefore Chelsea must activate his contract," Da Costa insisted.

"We know there is lots of interest from Europe, but the player has told me privately Chelsea is his preferred destination."

We should sign him. He'll be expensive, but worth it!!! Just imagine.. Hazard and Hulk at Chelsea!!! :D

There is no way that Chelsea are going to sign both of them.Hulk would form a formidable partnership with Mata and Ramires.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You