Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that he is the right player for us, with this 4-3-3 formation. He is used to it, he is used to AVB's tactics and training work. I really admire Hulk, have watched him many times. He is the person who can shine even when the team is struggling, who with one pass or shoot can change the whole game. That's very different characteristic compared to Sturridge, who lately just gets lost on the pitch and is really quiet(though i still think that he is a good player) That said, i do want Chelsea to sign him

Not my first choice winger, if I'm honest. But if AVB think he is our best option..

I think it's could be good deal. Hulk on right, Sturridge as CF and Mata on left. If we can grab Hazard, it's could be like:

----Hazard-Mata-Hulk-------

----------Sturridge------------

Or something like that

Always found him overrated , he is a very good player but with his price we can afford much better options (Hazard , Lucas , Di Maria) , can't see this going through , i think AVB used Hulk to refer to what is missing and what the type of player he is looking for is .

I think it's could be good deal. Hulk on right, Sturridge as CF and Mata on left. If we can grab Hazard, it's could be like:

----Hazard-Mata-Hulk-------

----------Sturridge------------

Or something like that

He is, with no doubt, an excellent player. I just think our priority right now is a left winger so we can move Mata to the middle. Even Andre has admitted that we are conceding most of our goals from the right (our left).

Same, I'd like to see Hazard, but hey, Hulk is good also. I simply know he would be a massive success in PL under AVB. Fast, agile, strong, great cross, great FKs and penalties. A rather complete player that could archive a lot here.

Of course, Porto can politely fuck of if they want those 100million euros...

Nah I am sure AVB is not going to spend 85m on one player but we must not forget that Roman paid 50m for Torres.Porto will definitely test us and see how much they can squeeze us out of us.So considering we got 50m for Torres,I think 35-40m+Raul Merierels+Bosingwa+Ferriera and maybe even Kalou will be a good deal.Would have wanted it to be 30m+some of the players but I think the former is a pretty fair deal.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You