Hulk

thejolta

You have a source?

didnt found it...

Hulk said in the Daily Mirror: "We never know what is going to happen tomorrow.

"I have four-and-a-half years left on my Porto contract but, as I have always said, if some day something good for me and for the club appears, I think there will not be any problem and a deal will be reached.

"As long as it is amicable and good for everyone, I believe it will be concluded without any problem. If I do not leave, then that is fine."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7406121/Hulk-open-to-move

Ok he didn't say for under the release clause but I'm guessing thats what hes hinting at...

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hulk said in the Daily Mirror: "We never know what is going to happen tomorrow.

"I have four-and-a-half years left on my Porto contract but, as I have always said, if some day something good for me and for the club appears, I think there will not be any problem and a deal will be reached.

"As long as it is amicable and good for everyone, I believe it will be concluded without any problem. If I do not leave, then that is fine."

http://www1.skysport...lk-open-to-move

Ok he didn't say for under the release clause but I'm guessing thats what hes hinting at...

Sounds as naive as Modric's "gentleman's agreement" to be honest :lol:

85 million is too expensive I think

He should be only for around 30-40 m

You think? Of course it's too expensive, every man with a brain cell can see that. I would love Hulk here, but I think 40 million pounds is also way too much for him. 30 mil would be fine, 35 tops.

Aside from the price, I really like Hulk. Strong, fast and he can dribble past the full backs. Thunderous shot is always helpful and would be a wonder in set pieces, whether he's taking them or he's in the box to head them. Plus he's young and he'll be gunning for a place in the Brazil line-up. He'll respond to André very well too. It will be a good signing as a player, the price will of course be an issue but hopefully Villas-Boas' relationship will come in use.

WHAT THE FUCK !! First of all the audacity to take a shot from there, and then I can't believe he scored. Maybe I'm exaggerating, but I don't think anyone in the world can do that, except maybe Ronaldo.

Btw, as I Chelsea fan, I appreciate the cross in the beginning too, so sad lol.

kind of frustrating, we've known this for 4 years: we need wingers. yet the board or coach decided to come into this season without one. maybe they believed Mata was a pure winger

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You