Hulk

thejolta

I don't yet buy all this hype about de Bruyne. He'll probably be a decent player, but how many of us have watched him play 90 minutes week in week out? I hazard a guess that most of us have only seen youtube clips; lets not forget that even Fernando Torres can be made to look like he had a great spell at Chelsea on youtube.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Porto winger has been linked with the club since the summer and is expected to follow Andre Villas-Boas to Stamford Bridge. However, his astronomical release clause of £85 million was far too much for even the deep pockets of Abramovich.

That may all now change, as Porto are now rumored to be let up on that number and could let him go for significantly less after the star has requested a move to England.

It would still, of course, cost a large sum, likely breaking Fernando Torres’ fee, but they may be willing to go all in to get the kind of width the club has lacked. Wing play seems to be the future of the team, and without a natural winger, they have really struggled.

• 2 weeks later...

Iturbe hasn't played much unfortenately, our coach won't give him any play time:l

For the short-term Mata would be great, ofc a player like that wouldn't trade the best football league for our portuguese liga. :P

Iturbe hasn't played much unfortenately, our coach won't give him any play time:l

For the short-term Mata would be great, ofc a player like that wouldn't trade the best football league for our portuguese liga. :P

Thats why if we buy Hulk, Iturbe gets games and yous get 30-40 million euros.. and we get Hulk! Everyone wins :D

Anyway the Portuguese Liga doesn't seem too bad, better than the SPL at least! Plus Portuguese teams are actually able to bring through multiple talented youngsters and give them playing time unlike most teams in the PL who buy a lot of youngsters from foreign countries.

• 4 weeks later...

Actualy, this would be my favourite signing. Better than Hazard, Lavezzi or Modrič or...

Hulk has all things that are required for our club and PL. Pace, stamina, strenght, long shots, freekicks, inside penalty area shots, operate as striker/supporting striker or more oftenly winger. Lots of goals and assists. Nice passes and very good dribbling ability.

Plus he is right age, young enough, but ready to take massive pressure. He said he would love to play for Chelsea and this would be great chance for him to actualy come in Brazil squad (I still dont know why coach doesnt use him more oftenly, now when pato is injured...)

And in the end, this is most possible ''big caliber'' player that we might get in summer. Unlike those, we only dream about and have never actualy been conected to CFC in anyway.

If that news is right, I am happy.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You