Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not going to leave for £80mil. If Hulk wants to leave, and Porto receive an offer of £30mil+, he will go.

spuds have shown recently how little it matters if a player wants to leave or not and porto ain't bad at sticking to their set prices so I see no reason why he wouldn't go for the full amount

spuds have shown recently how little it matters if a player wants to leave or not and porto ain't bad at sticking to their set prices so I see no reason why he wouldn't go for the full amount

They've been lucky because of their league position though. Hulk wants to leave regardless.

so did modric yet he's still at spuds.

I've posted this before but look at this:

http://www.goal.com/...r-chelsea-paris

Additionally, the fees quoted are worlds apart: 80 million Hulk too a 40 million Modric? Porto have to look at it realistically and would be stupid in thinking anybody would bid 80 million. Apparently someone did but I think we know that was blatent bs.

I've posted this before but look at this:

http://www.goal.com/...r-chelsea-paris

Additionally, the fees quoted are worlds apart: 80 million Hulk too a 40 million Modric? Porto have to look at it realistically and would be stupid in thinking anybody would bid 80 million. Apparently someone did but I think we know that was blatent bs.

your link is goal.com, seriously?

your link is goal.com, seriously?

It's an article not a source of speculation. Nothing wrong with their articles.

Yes, read the article. It's not saying a bid's been made, it's saying why Porto would command such a fee.

I really don't know why we're still talking about Hulk to be fair... his transfer fee is over £80m, so what's the point in even discussing it... any expensive player who joins the club have taken a while to settle into the club (a la Shevchenko and Torres)... plus a fact, any striker signing would only just push players like Lukaku down the pecking order!

No! Scratch the idea of signing any striker. Yes, Drogba has gone to the ACON and he won't be available for some time, but it's this amount of time that we should be giving Torres, so he can improve his game, not replace him with another expensive import!

We need to use the money we have to bring in a playmaker, and/or a winger

I really don't know why we're still talking about Hulk to be fair... his transfer fee is over £80m, so what's the point in even discussing it... any expensive player who joins the club have taken a while to settle into the club (a la Shevchenko and Torres)... plus a fact, any striker signing would only just push players like Lukaku down the pecking order!

No! Scratch the idea of signing any striker. Yes, Drogba has gone to the ACON and he won't be available for some time, but it's this amount of time that we should be giving Torres, so he can improve his game, not replace him with another expensive import!

We need to use the money we have to bring in a playmaker, and/or a winger

excellent post ,,the Hulk signing won't happen ,,at least I hope not

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You