Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does not make any sense!

AVB said sturridge will play as a winger and hulk is a winger so unless he wants either of them to switch their position this transfer really isnt what we need!!!

We need a left winger and a playmaker not another right winger!

And if we pay more the 30mil we are idiots!

Well this will be interesting. The price will be a massive issue.

Yeah.. I would honestly not pay more than 35 million for him.. let alone 80...

Are you as sure as you were when you said Neymar was a done deal ?

See mate I was assuming that as most signs pointed out to it... especially his interview he gave to Sky, etc..and I wished he was a Chelsea player as he has been my favourite non-Chelsea player for quite a few years. But this is based on facts, it has been reported on many reliable sites that he is in London and that is a fact. Now the thing we don't know is why he is in London. I am assuming that he is in London talking to us.. but once again I will say that I'm sure he is in London.

Are you as sure as you were when you said Neymar was a done deal ?

Ahh but he wasn't that wrong, we did actually kind of have him signed when fees were agreed :D Damn I hate Pele.

____━━____┓━╭━━━━╮

____━━____┗┓|::::::^━━^/¯/

____━━____━┗|:::::|。◕‿‿­­­­◕。|­­­­­­

____━━____━━╰O-O----O-O\

Ahh but he wasn't that wrong, we did actually kind of have him signed when fees were agreed :D Damn I hate Pele.

____━━____┓━╭━━━━╮

____━━____┗┓|::::::^━━^/¯/

____━━____━┗|:::::|。◕‿‿­­­­◕。|­­­­­­

____━━____━━╰O-O----O-O\

I don't talk about thsi summer where we were near to sign him, but last summer.

It does not make any sense! AVB said sturridge will play as a winger and hulk is a winger so unless he wants either of them to switch their position this transfer really isnt what we need!!! We need a left winger and a playmaker not another right winger! And if we pay more the 30mil we are idiots!

Players aren't just bound to one position. Hulk can play right winger, left winger and up top.

And honestly people, we are never going to buy him for 80 mil, it's just a strategy from Porto to keep clubs away, if a reasonable offer will come in (30-35 mil) I'm sure they will consider it.

And I don't know about you but I drool over this.

------------Torres-------------

Hulk------Mata----Sturridge

----Romeu---Ramires---

Would you say he's a good centre-forward?

Yes, not as effective as on the wing but he does add the possibility of playing him up front. I'd say he would have done better then our two superstars (DD and Torres) this season. Also he has all the attributes to be a great player in the PL, he's strong and fast, but still with good technique and is a good finisher. He's very explosive.

Players aren't just bound to one position. Hulk can play right winger, left winger and up top.

And honestly people, we are never going to buy him for 80 mil, it's just a strategy from Porto to keep clubs away, if a reasonable offer will come in (30-35 mil) I'm sure they will consider it.

And I don't know about you but I drool over this.

------------Torres-------------

Hulk------Mata----Sturridge

----Romeu---Ramires---

I drool over everything but the Torres part.

Redknapp: "Ganso? I have never heard of him. I don't know him, where does he play? What position?"

Said it yesterday in a press conference. It did sounded like too much for Redknapp...

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1004976/tottenham-boss-harry-redknapp:-i've-never-heard-of-ganso?cc=4716

Source close to PSG - Leonardo has canceled his trip to Porto next week. Apparently, Teodoro Fonseca (Hulk's agent and Leonardo former agent when he was a player) told the PSG executive that Hulk is favoring Chelsea FC before PSG. Hulk wants to be a starter in the Selecao (especially with the World Cup in his homeland) and Mano Menezes told him that he needed to move a bigger club to get more visibility. Second, 3 of his good friends (Ramires , Luiz and Mereiles) are playing at Chelsea. Lastly, AVB was his manager at Porto.

My understanding is Chelsea is negotiating for a summer move, and not to sign him this January. Not only Hulk is already cup-tied (CL) but Porto highly need him this season.

I bet after this january you will be drooling over torres, now without the pressure of the possibility of being a sub he will play to his potential

believe it when I see it. Up and til now he's been worth 50p. And I think he's always going to have pressure. Pricetag, lack of pace,touch and finish all has to return. I hope it does but will be astonished if it does.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You