Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a big part of the reason i want hazzard is to keep him from spurs, arsenal....etc. I'd rather get Hulk and Di Maria as our wingers, with a young LB and a #10 backup for Mata; Willian. idk

I really hope it happens or we get even better than what I've listed

He's still not the type of player we need in my opinion, we need a direct pacy winger like Hazard.

LOL Hulk is probably one of the most 'direct' players in the world right now, and he's extremly pacy. He is the type of player that we need,

and Hazard too.

Chelsea?, where he's supposed to play, as a strkier. Last time im saying that... we need two wingers, not just one. So stop making

it a contest between Hazard and Hulk and all the others.....

LOL Hulk is probably one of the most 'direct' players in the world right now, and he's extremly pacy. He is the type of player that we need,

and Hazard too.

Chelsea?, where he's supposed to play, as a strkier. Last time im saying that... we need two wingers, not just one. So stop making

and Hazard too.

Of course we need 2 wingers, i pretty much meant if I had to chose between Di Maria and Hazzard I would chose Di Maria; but due to the chances of Hazzard going to a PL rival, i would be forced to chose Hazzard.

Hazard should be one winger, but Hulk is too much, if only Porto will offer a double exchange and a certain sum amount. Heard James Rodriguez is meant to be good, is he a worthy back-up option?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You