Hulk

thejolta

he operates best when played in the right wing postion; sturridge imo has no future as a ``winger`` therefore signing hulk would still leave us with a big gap as to who to play lw.

Say we play 4-2-3-1

cavani/sturridge/drogba/torres/falcao/whoever it is at stricker

STILL NEED SOMEONE HERE Mata Hulk

rameries Lampard/essien/romeu/mikel

cole/bert terry/luiz cahil iva

cech

so we would still need to sign another worldclass winger imo to be taken seriously even if hulk is signed. My first choice is hazard, but I would settle for lavezzi anytime

torres(on form) or falcao

lavezzi--------mata---------hulk

mouthwatering

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he operates best when played in the right wing postion; sturridge imo has no future as a ``winger`` therefore signing hulk would still leave us with a big gap as to who to play lw.

Say we play 4-2-3-1

Sturridge/drogba/torres whoever it is at striker

STILL NEED SOMEONE HERE Mata Hulk

rameries Lampard/essien/romeu/mikel

cole/bert terry/luiz cahil iva

cech

so we would still need to sign another worldclass winger imo to be taken seriously even if hulk is signed. My first choice is hazard, but I would settle for lavezzi anytime

We should sign Willian + Dzagoev instead of wasting all that money on Hulk.

I don't know if its worth spending 80m on Hulk. He's a quality player certainly, but Porto won't budge unless we match that clause and he's worth no more than half that.

Nope, it is not worth spending 80m for him. That is known to everyone.

But read this http://www.telegraph...ase-clause.html ;)

I worry about Hulk. I would be delighted if we signed him, but for whatever reason I have a gut feeling he'll flop.

I'm surprised to hear that. For me, he is probably the transfer target that has the highest chances to be a success here. It is obvious he is ready to step up and that Premier League is just the league for him. He is a very complete footballer.

I'm surprised to hear that. For me, he is probably the transfer target that has the highest chances to be a success here. It is obvious he is ready to step up and that Premier League is just the league for him. He is a very complete footballer.

Same for me, quite sure the EPL hasn't seen a player with his blend of skills.

way too much money for him. Not sure he'd want to come here anyway now that AVB is gone.

no one knows what he will cost but its unlikely to be what Porto want but of course he would come here, we are still a top club and Avb's departure shouldnt make too much difference

For 30, maybe 35m he would be a great buy. He's a great player and can play anywhere in the front three.

Is the telegraph a reliable source?

the jurno seems kinda legit, he was spot on about Mata and he was the first one to report our interest in Pereira.

keyword "kinda."

Lucas Moura, Hulk and Falcao? :yay: :yay: :yay:

Couldnt possibly happen could it

I really dont want this happen at all. Why?

Moura is great dribller, but extremly selfish. Watch videos, where he could pass the ball(with team-mate in open goal position), but instead he shoots and not scores. In fact, he never passes when attacking...We already have to deal with Sturridge about selfishens. But then, who knows, maybe lucas would become next xavi for chelsea in 2 years...You never know. Falcao? Well, if we would buy Hulk, i dont really think we need another striker, since he is great goal scorer in as main forward. I think it would be better with buyin Lavezzi, instead of Falcao...

Hamšik/Sneijder/Modrič/''maybe Lucas Moura'', Hazard/Lavezzi/Hulk and Azpilicueta. Bossingwa, Ferreira and Kalou out.

Playmaker, winger and Rb is what we need now. Or just winger and Rb, because than Ramires and Mata couldnt play...+Hamšik for rotation...

Maybe Lavezzi and Hamšik, or Hulk

---Cech---

Brana-Luiz-Terry-Cole

Essien

Ramires/Hamšik-Mata

Sturridge-Torres-Hazard

+Azpi, Hamšik/Ramires, de Bruyne, Romeu, Cahill,...Hulk could play instead of Hazard, or centre forward...

And obvisously we need Torres in great form next season...or a new striker...

But I'm not coach, so what I want are 2 top class players we need. And good play next season...

I really dont want this happen at all. Why?

Moura is great dribller, but extremly selfish. Watch videos, where he could pass the ball(with team-mate in open goal position), but instead he shoots and not scores. In fact, he never passes when attacking...We already have to deal with Sturridge about selfishens. But then, who knows, maybe lucas would become next xavi for chelsea in 2 years...You never know. Falcao? Well, if we would buy Hulk, i dont really think we need another striker, since he is great goal scorer in as main forward. I think it would be better with buyin Lavezzi, instead of Falcao...

Hamšik/Sneijder/Modrič/''maybe Lucas Moura'', Hazard/Lavezzi/Hulk and Azpilicueta. Bossingwa, Ferreira and Kalou out.

Playmaker, winger and Rb is what we need now. Or just winger and Rb, because than Ramires and Mata couldnt play...+Hamšik for rotation...

Maybe Lavezzi and Hamšik, or Hulk

---Cech---

Brana-Luiz-Terry-Cole

Essien

Ramires/Hamšik-Mata

Sturridge-Torres-Hazard

+Azpi, Hamšik/Ramires, de Bruyne, Romeu, Cahill,...Hulk could play instead of Hazard, or centre forward...

And obvisously we need Torres in great form next season...or a new striker...

But I'm not coach, so what I want are 2 top class players we need. And good play next season...

Both Lavezzi and Hulk are wingers or inside forwards, rather then strikers. They shouldn't determine wether we get Falcao or not.

We need midfielders more than out and out scorers. It was fine when we had Drogba cause he just used to take on the whole team and still somehow score but now we need people behind the forwards who can create for themselves and others so we don't have to rely on one person. That's how you build a team.

There's no need for both Hulk AND Falcao. Yes it seems like a nice and Fantasy like idea on paper but buying more forwards wont solve our problems entirely, one new ST is all we really need in terms of Forwards. Torres has to go, he has not scoted enough goals and frankly it seems like he will never be a great striker again, IF we can get some decent money for him we need to sell. I know some will feel that selling him for a loss will be bad but keeping him here and him going on 5 month goal droughts will be far more harmful than a little bad publicity for selling him.

It's the other areas that we need to strengthen. It's becoming increasingly clearer with every game against a big team that our midfield is weak and not quite up to scratch. What we need are better Passers and distributors of the ball. Against Citeh i noticed how the likes of Silva, Toure etc can pass the ball accurately, in tight spaces and string together one-two's. We dont relly have that. We need a Modric type player. Mata needs to play in the hole on a permanent basis as soon as we get KDB/ new winger

And obviously there's our defense, right now it seems fine, i guess the only position to solidify is RB. All in all we dont need to go out and buy 4,5, even 6 players, all we need is a couple big-ish signings, Maybe a new RB and use our Youth alot more, Lukaku, Josh, Piazon, Kakuta should get a crack

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You