Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only if we will pay less than 30.

Even signing him at £30m seems too much, for the simple fact that he isn't proven! Cahill was a sensible signing because, as he said in his interview, he was at the right peak of his game at Bolton, to move on up in his career, and make the move over to us, and at £7m, that's not to be sniffed at... also, at 26, he has plenty of years ahead of him to fill the void left by JT whenever he decides to hang his boots.

Signing Hulk doesn't make sense because we have Torres, Sturridge and Lukaku, fighting for primarily, one attacking place in our squad.. and yes I know Hulk can play as a winger, but it's the price tag that speaks the volumes, not where he plays!

Seriously think about it... Hulk worth as much as Ronaldo?? ... do me a favour! .... While we're at it, we might as well offer Barcelona £150m + Lamps, Cech and JT for Lionel Messi and get told to fuck off!

Even signing him at £30m seems too much, for the simple fact that he isn't proven!

Just about this beacuse your all post is pretty pointless (wow, like we didnt know he isnt worth 90m pound... and like we didnt wrote 1000 times

that no one will pay this money and he will probably leave for less at the end)- who is proven? Hazard is proven and he isnt? thats bulshit.

Im not talking about who is the best for us, but Hulk is not less proven than Hazard. A bit more even...

Btw, in your post from page 20 you wrote: "No! Scratch the idea of signing any striker", and now youre saying you know Hulk is

a winger and "it's the price tag that speaks the volumes, not where he plays!". You're very hard to follow.

Last thing im writing about Hulk for now- Porto obviously dont want to sell him right now, so this discussion about is price tag is just, like i said -

POINTLESS. When he will be about to leave- will want to leave, no one will pay that price tag and porto will lower the price. Until than, lets just

leave this topic.

Roman baulks at incredible £83m price for Hulk!

Roman Abramovich has blocked Andre Villas-Boas' move for Porto striker Hulk after being quoted a world-record £83million.

The Chelsea manager wants to bring the Brazil international to Stamford Bridge and the 25-year-old has shown a willingness to reunite himself with his former manager in west London.

Chelsea will continue monitoring the forward's progress in hope that a financially viable deal can be struck.

Napoli striker Edinson Cavani is another attacking option under consideration by Chelsea.

http://www.dailymail..._medium=twitter

If the reporter of the story isn't revealed - e.g. 'By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER', it means it is utter bullshit. Journalists crave reputation, any chance they will get to have their name on something they will put it on...........Unless it will damage their credibility due to it being bullshit. Plus it's the Daily Mail!

• 1 month later...
"We have [salomon] Kalou and [Florent] Malouda, both of whom are nearing the end of their contracts, while Juan Mata and Daniel Sturridge are the future," he told TSF. -

"As such, there will surely be a place to fill and I see room for an explosive player on the wing, someone who is strong in one-on-one situations and Hulk fits that profile."

The 34-year-old coach was also asked about a potential approach for Alvaro Pereira and Joao Moutinho, who have also been linked with Chelsea in recent times.

"They could surely play in the Premier League and at Chelsea,"

That statement gives me a lot of hope that both Kalou and Malouda will be shipped off at the end of the season. He knows where the future is (This is just another reason why we should keep Boas) He knows we need an attacking player in the mould of Hulk, Hazard . He knows we need an creative spark like Moutinho, Lucas etc. (If he leaves the egos will be afforded another season)

Big big news if its real... what do you think?

To me it seems too open for AVB.. i mean, why would he talk about Malouda and Kalou as players who are about to leave, when

we are in the end of Feb? thats a bad move.

And as i said, if he said it its a big relief. It means we want to spend big money in the summer, wants to make a 1st/2nd place team, not 3-5

like i was afraid of.

It's not our problem it's Hulks problem, i'll only take him if he wants to go to a new club, if he does then great. Because then we can definitely get him for much cheaper rather than that stupid buy out clause.

It's not our problem it's Hulks problem, i'll only take him if he wants to go to a new club, if he does then great. Because then we can definitely get him for much cheaper rather than that stupid buy out clause.

Actually the problem is Porto and their huge price for Hulk. He will probably want to move in summer but the only way I see this deal happening is him forcing it by handind in a transfer request or something.

Actually the problem is Porto and their huge price for Hulk. He will probably want to move in summer but the only way I see this deal happening is him forcing it by handind in a transfer request or something.

If Hulk wants to go then he can say that, just like Hazard has, and the club will have to let him go, unless it's harry redknap in charge of course.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You