Hulk

thejolta

Good question. I've seen it suggested, from some less the reputable sources, that Danny would lead the line. If that were the case, what would we do with our £50m albatross? There are several combinations that I can think of, but I don't think they would necessarily better the team with the current personnel.

I give you rep, because of that "albatross", lol, so random. xD

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does not make any sense!

AVB said sturridge will play as a winger and hulk is a winger so unless he wants either of them to switch their position this transfer really isnt what we need!!!

We need a left winger and a playmaker not another right winger!

And if we pay more the 30mil we are idiots!

Oh, c'mon!

Hulk-Torres-Sturridge

---------Mata------------

Redknapp: "Ganso? I have never heard of him. I don't know him, where does he play? What position?"

Said it yesterday in a press conference. It did sounded like too much for Redknapp...

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1004976/tottenham-boss-harry-redknapp:-i've-never-heard-of-ganso?cc=4716

Hahaha..what a silly cunt! If that's true, I don't know how he can be manager..

Don't you know that player is good, when manager can't rotate him? As many said in this thread, Hulk can play anywhere upfront, anywhere.

You are just asuming that! But if he cand play as a left winger i would be happy!

Sturridge and hulk are both left footed that is why they play on the right so they can get in the middle and shoot!

He could not do that on the left side but he could cross the ball better i asume!

Following Porto's goalless draw at Sporting CP on Saturday, Hulk was asked about his eventual fate, but told reporters: "I do not know [if I will leave in January]. I will let my agent answer that question."

Hulk, who has been with Porto since his arrival from Tokyo Verdy in 2008, has a further four-and-a-half years and a reported €100 million (£82.5m) release clause on his current deal.

You are just asuming that! But if he cand play as a left winger i would be happy!

Sturridge and hulk are both left footed that is why they play on the right so they can get in the middle and shoot!

He could not do that on the left side but he could cross the ball better i asume!

I remember Danny playing on the left wing once or twice under Acelotti. Maybe if we playhim there he would cross more and shoot less.

I remember Danny playing on the left wing once or twice under Acelotti. Maybe if we playhim there he would cross more and shoot less.

Oke yes that would be great if he would pass and cross more, although the cross against man city was magnificent! ;)

I bet after this january you will be drooling over torres, now without the pressure of the possibility of being a sub he will play to his potential

Plus the Drog is such a huge presence at the club, I bet Torres will relax when he's not there.

Theres no doubt that the Drogs nose was put out of joint when Torres was signed.

Theres only room for one hugely expensive striker at a our club!

I've been more impressed with Torres attitude under all the media flak than I have he's performances on the pitch, but still hold out hope he will come good.

Hell, I'd settle for 10 goals a season, dont think he will ever reach 20!

Where is that striker that scored that fab goal against us the season we signed him??

Hulk - just dont know, it will be an expensive experiment thats for sure

First off! Hulks a compete prat agreeing to an £83m (?) buyout clause because as RZA said, two of last seasons top men have just left and Porto is looking more and more desperate.

I like Hulk, hes got strength speed, trickery, clinical finishing, DEADLY shot from range and a powerful free kick. But we've got Sturridge on the right and people saying he can play on the left, yes he can, but that almost completly nullifies the threat of him cutting onto his left and unleashing those shots, same as if we played Danny on the left hes an inside striker who needs to cut in onto his stronger foot to be effective.

I'd go so far as to say AVB has done the same think we Sturridge as he did with Hulk, classic striker pushed out wide left to cut in and cause havok, its worked wonders for Hulk and you only need to look at Dannys goals this season to see its working magnificently for him too.

So what it comes down too is we have an excellent home grown, young talent whos broken into the team still has bags of potential and is practically leading the line on one hand.

And a £80m (close enough) buy for a player in a similar mould who both do the same job playing as inside forwards, play in the same position.

My advice? Stick with Danny.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You