Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a good player but don't see why he is massively hyped like he is.

Would choose Hazard and Gotze before him.

Couldn't agree with you more.. Hulk's agent right now is in London.. but yeah he is very overrated.. 80 million has got to be a joke.. I would take him for around 30-35 million.. And if we do get him.. what will happen to Sturridge..?!

We should not be paying anything more the 25 million quid for him. If they are planning on more they are waisting there money. Where is he proven to have such a ridiculous buy out clause. It makes me sick to be honest.

And if we do get him.. what will happen to Sturridge..?!

Good question. I've seen it suggested, from some less the reputable sources, that Danny would lead the line. If that were the case, what would we do with our £50m albatross? There are several combinations that I can think of, but I don't think they would necessarily better the team with the current personnel.

Good question. I've seen it suggested, from some less the reputable sources, that Danny would lead the line. If that were the case, what would we do with our £50m albatross? There are several combinations that I can think of, but I don't think they would necessarily better the team with the current personnel.

Fair enough.. I like Sturridge a lot but.. I honestly feel the right side is the best.. or maybe we can just play him on the left wing and Mata in the middle in a 4-2-3-1 formation..

I think it's best not to get bogged down with positions on paper when concerning our front line. Mata, Sturridge and Hulk are all players capable of playing anywhere across the line. Mata currently is LW on the team sheet, and picks up positions all over the pitch.

is this "Hulk's agent is in London" rumour just a twitter rumour?

It is not a rumour, this was posted in the Telegraph yesterday:

"Ganso’s agent, Teodoro Fonseca, arrived in London yesterday and is hoping to meet Spurs to discuss the future of the player who has been told he can leave Santos in this transfer window if a deal can be struck."

And Hulk and Ganso's agent is the same :)

The Telegraph got it wrong about Teondoro Fonseca being in London for Ganso, it is for Hulk.

It is not a rumour, this was posted in the Telegraph yesterday: "Ganso’s agent, Teodoro Fonseca, arrived in London yesterday and is hoping to meet Spurs to discuss the future of the player who has been told he can leave Santos in this transfer window if a deal can be struck." And Hulk and Ganso's agent is the same :)

ohh okay. But that doesn't mean he's going to meet us for Hulk though lol

Definitely! I I think mancini,said he needs a couple in midfield! Madness!

Mancini will openly inform the media that he is looking to sign players. Yet AVB constantly says we have enough quality, even going to the lengths of ruling out a busy month.

Mancini's approach is spot on, you tell the press/media you are looking to sign players. Even if that means the current crop feel they are not safe. Therefore ‘stepping up’ their game, so if anything it's the opposite. AVB on the other hand, thinks publicly stating he has enough quality, will turn Bosingwa & Malouda into world class players. Either that or we’re not actually going to sign players. In which case.. we may as well all give up.

Not really though.. very realistic.. why else would Hulk's agent be in London at this time? I mean most signs point to us, but who knows, not saying he is 100% in London for us. :)

How is it realistic though? You yourself said he's ganso's agent too. So it's more likely he's there as ganso's rep to talk to spurs

How is it realistic though? You yourself said he's ganso's agent too. So it's more likely he's there as ganso's rep to talk to spurs

I did say Ganso's that he is Ganso's agent.. but what I can confirm is that he isn't there for Ganso at the moment, just for Hulk, trust me on this. But I am not sure if he is there to discuss about Chelsea or not...in my opinion he is but I can't confirm that.

I did say Ganso's that he is Ganso's agent.. but what I can confirm is that he isn't there for Ganso at the moment, just for Hulk, trust me on this. But I am not sure if he is there to discuss about Chelsea or not...in my opinion he is but I can't confirm that.

But is he actually here? Like is that part verified?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You