Hulk

thejolta

There is a few posts on Twitter staying his agents are in London.

“@TheTransferBird: Hulk's agent in London negotiating potential deal with Chelsea.”

“@AAS_ALHASSAN: RT @Raed_Mohammed: (orgazy) BIG RUMOUR: HULK AGENT spotted in London.””

Not very reliable but been a few tweets on it.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"@TheTransferBird: Hulk's agent in London negotiating potential deal with Chelsea."

"@AAS_ALHASSAN: RT @Raed_Mohammed: (orgazy) BIG RUMOUR: HULK AGENT spotted in London.""

Haha, never believe Twitter rumours like these. They're seldom true, usually trolls making them up.

“@TheTransferBird: Hulk's agent in London negotiating potential deal with Chelsea.”

“@AAS_ALHASSAN: RT @Raed_Mohammed: (orgazy) BIG RUMOUR: HULK AGENT spotted in London.””

I really hope this goes through! I just not at 87.5 millionssssss

Coming to think of it, 30 millon at most, don't want to be paying a very stupid price, it's a big gamble, and sometimes in matches Hulk shows signs of him being above world class, but then sometimes he shows real weakeness.

Coming to think of it, 30 millon at most, don't want to be paying a very stupid price, it's a big gamble, and sometimes in matches Hulk shows signs of him being above world class, but then sometimes he shows real weakeness.

We did pay £50m for Torres though, which wasn't exactly deemed a gamble, so surely it's worth taking the risk? Personally I think Hulk would set the Premier League alight given the opportunity. Unfortunately, I can't see us signing anyone other than Cahill in this transfer window.

We did pay £50m for Torres though, which wasn't exactly deemed a gamble, so surely it's worth taking the risk? Personally I think Hulk would set the Premier League alight given the opportunity. Unfortunately, I can't see us signing anyone other than Cahill in this transfer window.

I think we are bringing Cahill and one more in, Cahill for Alex and 1 more player for Anelka, Sorry now im off-topic :P

Hulk is a stupid player.

If he wanted to play in a big club anytime in the next 4 years, he shouldnt have signed a contract extension that made his sale value 90 million quid.

He probably got a HUGE wage increase for signing that deal. And Porto aren't as pathetic as Sp*rs. If the player really wants to leave and a club makes a good offer they will let him go

Im sure Hulk would have known that he would soon want to play for a big club, where his salary would anyways be super huge...

So for a salary increase for the short term, he made sure no one can afford to buy him.

Any big club can offer him a big salary,,,,more than he will be getting at porto.

But now no one can afford to buy him.

He probably got a HUGE wage increase for signing that deal. And Porto aren't as pathetic as Sp*rs. If the player really wants to leave and a club makes a good offer they will let him go

Having a huge buyout clause doesn't mean he'll only go at that price. If he desperately wants to leave and the club get an offer of 30m or so they'll accept it if they think that's the best deal they'll get at that moment.

Ffs. The 80-100M clause in his contract is for a club to buy Hulk for that much without any negotiations with Porto. If Anzhi came in with 90M then Porto would sell to them without negotiating. It's the 'buy it now' fee. Are people actually believing that we'll spend 90M on him? I'd say 40M max for a player of his quality. He's strong, he's fast, great vision, great freekicks, flair and power. What more do people want? I'm just glad AVB is doing the shopping not some of the members on here.

Apparently Ganso and Hulk have the same agent?

Yeah they both do, excuse my sarcasm haha.

Would love this to happen. Can play anywhere across the front three (same as Sturridge), gives us a different option for sure. Needless to say however, that it probably won't happen and I should stop getting my hopes up :lol:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You