Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

he can play LW and RW. 2 positions....

There's how I added up to 4. He's a young player who can be shaped into however we want to play him.he has good movement,speed,height and a decent shot . lone striker would be his least likely at this point but I see good qualities in him already that a long striker needs. Especially when you look at the style of the players we would play directly behind him. we need strikers with good movement and quick feet more than a big John Charles type target man. His link up play I think would be a lot better than the current strikers on our books.

I think he can play as a second striker as well.

And first striker.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's how I added up to 4. He's a young player who can be shaped into however we want to play him.he has good movement,speed,height and a decent shot . lone striker would be his least likely at this point but I see good qualities in him already that a long striker needs. Especially when you look at the style of the players we would play directly behind him. we need strikers with good movement and quick feet more than a big John Charles type target man. His link up play I think would be a lot better than the current strikers on our books.

he cant be a lone striker. his whole movement is based upon coming from the wings and cutting inside. its like saying robben can be a lone striker- no, he cant

second striker/AM is another position he could play too..but he hasnt yet in his career.

Good luck to him! I hope he does well!

He needs a good pre-season with the team, then a solid start to the season. hopefully he doesn't get the bad luck of Marin who had a decent pre-season then got injured at the start of the season!

media reporting now 22 m euro is the price. few days back it was 20 so who knows whats true. maybe we had to pay 2 m more because of KDB.