Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while on sky sport... http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8773551/Transfer-news-Chelsea-closing-on-capture-of-Andre-Schurrle

Reports have suggested that Jose Mourinho is not keen on bringing in the German international to Stamford Bridge despite Chelsea's long pursuit of the 22-year-old.

Well it has happened. Welcome to CFC Schurrle, let's see what you can do. As long as this does not affect KDB or the number of signings then he'll be great for depth. This is our equivalent of a Navas signing. Not a big deal but solid and will help indirectly/subtlety.

Hhaha it just shows how clueless the media are of what goes on at clubs internally.

Anyway, welcome to Chelsea schurrle I hope you can prove some doubters wrong!

Won't somebody think of KDB :cry::cry::cry:

Welcome to the Bridge Andre. Would be nice if everyone got off your back now until you kicked a ball for us and judged you from that point on. Looking forward to seeing what he does and it's yet another young player being signed whilst they're on the cusp of (hopefully) greater things.

schürrle is definetely no striker. he has his strengths coming from the flanks and getting inside..not playing as a central striker. yeah he CAN play there...luiz can too.

and welcome to the SB :)

Chelsea Football Club and Bayer 04 Leverkusen have reached an agreement for the transfer of André Schürrle, subject to the completion of legal documentation and related matters, including personal terms and passing a medical.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3208938/title/agreement-reached-for-transfer-of-andre-schurrl

I've had some criticism for this deal, but now that he is here, I wish him the best of luck and all the success in the world. Welcome to the family Andre :cfc:

I read somewhere we payed 23 mil leverkusen really ripped us off! (Even if the 23 mil include his wages we really payed too much!)

Welcome schürrle hope you prove me wrong!

why did they ripped us of with 20-23 millions?!

next year we would have paid 14 m for him.so, for getting him 1 year earlier, paying 5-6 m more isnt really "ripping us off".

How much time do you reckon before people start using "Schurrle" instead of "surely" like they us "Mata" instead of "matter"? Schurrle it won't take that long! :Goober:

how do you pronounce schurrle? i thought its just pronounced surely. Better surely than shirley