Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here come all the CFC bank managers and financial experts.

We're heading for collapse. My working outs tell me that we do not have enough money for this transfer.

We will not be up to standards in respect to the FFP.

Judging by my workings the total income/outgoings for this year is as follows:

Income: £58.92

Outgoings: £57.92

I predict that this transfer will push us over the edge by approx. £21,999,999

We're in serious shit!

he cant be a lone striker. his whole movement is based upon coming from the wings and cutting inside. its like saying robben can be a lone striker- no, he cant

second striker/AM is another position he could play too..but he hasnt yet in his career.

Like I said it's his least likely at this point but he's young and can be coached up to become a more complete player. Henry was a wingman in his earlier career.

Much welcomed signing Schurrle! Especially with KDB not going the other way.

We are finally starting to add some depth to our 3 behind the striker. Hopefully now we won't play like rubbish without needing to have all 3 amigos on all the time.

Still not exactly sure how to pronounce his name. I've been saying Shur-la?

Much welcomed signing Schurrle! Especially with KDB not going the other way.

We are finally starting to add some depth to our 3 behind the striker. Hopefully now we won't play like rubbish without needing to have all 3 amigos on all the time.

Still not exactly sure how to pronounce his name. I've been saying Shur-la?

More like shoe-ler

But that has nothing to do with what price we have been quoted over the past 3 weeks as being 20m or £17m for you.. And alex juat posted that we only paid £18.5m for him

all i said was that ive seen that we have paid 20 million pounds for him, i never said that was 100% it just what i have seen