Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he will be as bad as SWP, Zhirkov, Marin or Moses and i don't think he will be as good as Duff, Robben or Hazard, I think he could be somewhere in the middle like a J.Cole or Malouda.

He could be a very useful squad player for us who can come on and have a positive effect on a game.

So for our 3 positions behind the striker:

Mata, Hazard, Oscar, De Bruyne, Schurrle, Moses, Marin.

That's great quality and depth.

Breaking it down further:

LW: Hazard, Schurrle

CAM: Mata, Oscar, Marin

RW: Moses, De Bruyne

Of course a few can play in multiple positions. Looking far better than last year. Looking like title winning depth. The only downside is we may only be signing 2-3 players so can we really afford to waste one of those signings on Schurrle? A world class CF and DM is what will win us the title not Schurrle.

The window doesn't close tomorrow and this isn't the worst transfer we will ever make. Trust Jose and the board to get it right and don't put it past them to bring exactly the players we need, which includes a Cavani and a De Rossi type player.

Schurlle

De Rossi

Cavani

That would be a tremendous window for Chelsea, but let's wait and see before we brandish signings as a 'waste'

Leverkusen have signed that Egg Foo yung bloke.

Egg foo yung is chinese, the bloke is Korean the south one. We are not the same, despite we pretty much all look like twins.

You Guinness drinking lad...