Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His twitter still says bayer 04 on it.

This is how we judge transfers now? hahaha (not being rude)

If I were being transfered to Chelsea that would be the last thing I would think of to change. I would want to get there first and get everything important done first.

"should I worry about my moving and my house......or update twitter? hmmm fuck that, moving can wait... just wait till they see my twitter bio" :)

those 140 characters cant wait.

but anyways,

this guy is going to shine, i can see it with the way he plays. so stoked!!!!! reminds me of a mix between Anelka (in his prime) and Sheva (in his prime), idk why, has that speed and class, and natural scoring ability...

go blues

This is how we judge transfers now? hahaha (not being rude)

If I were being transfered to Chelsea that would be the last thing I would think of to change. I would want to get there first and get everything important done first.

"should I worry about my moving and my house......or update twitter? hmmm fuck that, moving can wait... just wait till they see my twitter bio" :)

those 140 characters cant wait.

but anyways,

this guy is going to shine, i can see it with the way he plays. so stoked!!!!! reminds me of a mix between Anelka (in his prime) and Sheva (in his prime), idk why, has that speed and class, and natural scoring ability...

go blues

I was just making an observation, as at the time i thought he had been announced as a chelsea player, however evidently that is not the case with personal terms yet to be agreed. Personally, twitter annoys the crap out of me. And i am happy we have Schurrle. :)

Schürrle says that Mourinho convinced him of the transfer- they talked to each other at Ballacks farewell game.

http://www.bild.de/bild-plus/sport/fussball/andre-schuerrle/zu-chelsea-son-zu-leverkusen-30834014,view=conversionToLogin.bild.html

and i thought this would be no mourinho transfer and he would be in a disagreement with the board on this #sarcasm off

I'm not so Schurrle about this like many others... secretly i've hoped we will trash out big on two proven powerhouses and move along.

Rooney and Cavani, I'm just making an example, would bring our game on higher level. What is Schurrle bringing that we already don't have?

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Somewhere in the club there is someone who is making ill transfer advises

I'm not so Schurrle about this like many others... secretly i've hoped we will trash out big on two proven powerhouses and move along.

Rooney and Cavani, I'm just making an example, would bring our game on higher level. What is Schurrle bringing that we already don't have?

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Somewhere in the club there is someone who is making ill transfer advises

squad depth?

also rooney and cavani?! why should we buy two world-class strikers while playing a system with only one striker?!

oh yeah ill transfer advises as Azpilicueta, Mata, Hazard, Moses and Co...we should immediately sack this guy who advises us to get such awful players.

What squad depth, how many players do you think we should have battling for same positions? Marin, Oscar, Hazard (x2), Moses, De Bruyne, Mata, Schurrle... eight players, wtf?! And I failed to mention Kakuta, Davilla, Piazon and God knows who else. More than 150 mil. spilt around, we could have bought Messi twice and make Cristiano Ronaldo his personal butler. Yes, these are ill advises, that only brought us bad reputation.

Also, if you can't read, than rather don't comment. I clearly stated I was making an example. And while we're on it, one of them is profilic striker and second one is SS.

What squad depth, how many players dou you think we should have battling for same position? Marin, Oscar, Hazard (x2), Moses, De Bruyne, Mata, Schurrle... eight players, wtf?! And I failed to mention Kakuta, Davilla, Piazon and God knows who else. More than 150 mil. spilt around, we could have bought Messi twice and make Cristiano Ronaldo his personal butler. Yes, these are ill advises, that only brought us bad reputation.

Also, if you can't read, than rather don't comment. I clearly stated I was making an example. And while we're on it, one of them is profilic striker and second one is SS.

that little piece of maths does not really work in your favour.

First. Hazard 2x wtf? only because he can play more than one position does not mean he competes for two. Every oen of these players can play at least 2 positions.

Secondly, Kakuta and Davila are not good enough, iPiazon is not ready yet and will probably go out on loan again.

150m for two Messi's and a Ronaldo? We could not buy either of those and if we would, we again would have to splash out money for their backups - same problem

I'd actually have more good players for the money than one very good. Lower risk (injuries etc.) and more of a chance that one will come really good. We paid 59m € for Torres. The same we paid for Mata+Moses+Schürrle. Everyone knows which money was invested better. You never now with transfers, esp with big money moves...

First. Hazard 2x wtf? only because he can play more than one position does not mean he competes for two. Every oen of these players can play at least 2 positions.

I believe he was talking about Thorgan Hazard as the second one.

But yeah, I agree with you. No point mentioning the likes of Marin, Moses, Piazon, Davila, Kakuta and Thorgan Hazard who simply put it aren't as good as Andre Schürrle. Isn't the whole point of a transfer window to try and improve the squad, not stick with the ones who weren't anywhere near good enough this season?

but anyways,

A mix of Anelka and Sheva? This guy isn't a striker you do know that don't you?

Welcome to Chelsea. It's an interesting transfer and I believe that hell definitely add a lot to our attack.

I'm not a expert as some members here on the bundesliga but I tried to watch a couple of games and he did rather good. Under Benitez I've lost count the ammount of times we didn't sub any attacking player simply because no one was good enough on the bench.

I hate it when you all write all these names that we have, starting with Marin ending with Kakuta. You're telling me that you would trust them to come and change a top game if its not happening for us? I certainly wouldn't.

Like I said, welcome to the club Schurrle.

I love the passion but we have a tendency to over think things sometimes.

He's a Chelsea player, Mourinho convinced him of joining Chelsea, young, and obviously talented enough to break into the German national team.

I'm excited for next season!