Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

I can do that, you know! Don't wake the beast!

:lol: I was polite enough, wasn't I?

You actually make really better arguments than most guys around here (at least me). You're in a great spot. :)

Back to Andre, I don't think it's a rape smile.. It's not hypnotizing like Azpi's!

sorry @Stingray, but this guy here just left me speechless and blushing. In the right way I might add.

Thanks a lot, Volt-age, although I know I speak tons of nonsense. And yes, you were very polite dear. I hope my joke wasn't impolite though ;)

Let's hope Andy is to our rival's defense what Azpi's smile is to world's population then.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost???

@Dion doesn't like me much... too bad, I love the guy

yes, man @. I'm disrupting the thread. Can I be spared from the hammer?

back on topic

I hope Andy isn't as far as we'll go with signing someone to ~help Torres.

edit: @ you should go to the Pub thread under the Community board to talk rubbish with us. So we don't disrupt serious threads ;)

sorry @Stingray, but this guy here just left me speechless and blushing. In the right way I might add.

Thanks a lot, Volt-age, although I know I speak tons of nonsense. And yes, you were very polite dear. I hope my joke wasn't impolite though ;)

Let's hope Andy is to our rival's defense what Azpi's smile is to world's population then.

Okay, now I am blushing, thank you! And stop it with the "I speak nonsense" nonsense. ;)

To still be on topic, Mr Mod, I'm really looking forward to his shooting from distance, I absolutely love those.. We kinda lacked that a bit in the last couple of years.

Okay, now I am blushing, thank you! And stop it with the "I speak nonsense" nonsense. ;)

To still be on topic, Mr Mod, I'm really looking forward to his shooting from distance, I absolutely love those.. We kinda lacked that a bit in the last couple of years.

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/7709-the-pub-discuss-anything/page-814

We could use some long distance shooting, but I think we need more a long distance good passer - to pass the ball the Andy ;)

@Dion doesn't like me much... too bad, I love the guy

yes, man @. I'm disrupting the thread. Can I be spared from the hammer?

back on topic

I hope Andy isn't as far as we'll go with signing someone to ~help Torres.

edit: @ you should go to the Pub thread under the Community board to talk rubbish with us. So we don't disrupt serious threads ;)

Come on! I love you too :wub:

On topic: I'm just glad the deal didn't include KdB. Really curious to see how his situation will be handled next season.

Mr Mod? C'mon man. I'm not a dictator here. :lol:

Agree with the shooting part though just as long as he doesn't shoot ridiculously like Sturridge did.

Come on! I love you too :wub:

On topic: I'm just glad the deal didn't include KdB. Really curious to see how his situation will be handled next season.

you don't tell me. when all those rumors came up with KDB being part of the deal I started pulling my hair.

That's the biggest news of it all

You don't, but that's okay. Unrequited love is fashionable.

Agree with the shooting part though just as long as he doesn't shoot ridiculously like Sturridge did.

*cough*Ramires*cough* Or the somewhat surprising ones that Mikel did. If we add De Rossi to our squad then we're in for a treat next season. :)

*cough*Ramires*cough* Or the somewhat surprising ones that Mikel did. If we add De Rossi to our squad then we're in for a treat next season. :)

At least they seem to do it with some purpose. In Sturridge's case, he always does without even thinking. Anytime he can cut onto his left shoot, he will just shoot, even if it's from the ridiculous angles and distance!

you don't tell me. when all those rumors came up with KDB being part of the deal I started pulling my hair.

That's the biggest news of it all

You don't, but that's okay. Unrequited love is fashionable.

And I thought I was hiding it so well :(

ugh, don't let me start with Ramires

did you guys called him as many names as I did in the very last matches? I wanted to die from the passes and shootings coming from him.

Also Andy is quite young himself, he has plenty of time to improve his finishing. As someone said, finishing is something you can work and improve with time, goals' flair isn't, you either have it or not.

And I thought I was hiding it so well :(

no luck!
But I ship you and Belgian girl, so we're good.
You answer me, that already makes my day, fellow countryman.

And you should go out tonight. I would if I were you ;)