Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First we hear the nickname Mazacar and now we have...

Schumacar

Schumazard

Mazaurrle

Shumazani

Mazabryune

Eden DeSchumacar

:doh:

His name is Schürrle. "Schü" is pronounced completely different than "Schu". Phonetically an English "Shyrrlea" probably comes closest to Schürrle in German.

OR it's yet another typical case of the club being silly to overpay someone in the wages.

'Another' and 'typical'.....really??

The club over the last couple of years has been a model of restraint and financial prudence in almost all their dealings. This guy is making roughly what Cahill makes (reportedly) partly because he's a good young player but also because that's the financial model at clubs nowadays. He's making less than Benayoun did, less than Malouda did and less than Essien still does but he should contribute more. He's making roughly what Damien Duff was on at Newcastle and that's if the reports are even close to being true, and even if they are there's no mention of signing fees (were there any? were they waived to increase his weekly take home?) and no mention of how the wages are made up (does he have any claim to his image rights and is this figure made up of bonuses).

Didn't take long. The guy has just signed and someone is bitching because we aren't going to sign a winger who is older, costs more and took his arse to Russia for a paycheque.

Personally I'm excited about signing someone with so much potential. Plenty have people shit on this guy and tore him to shreds because there was a chance we might loan out De Bruyne for a year. Now we've managed to keep two hot prospects at the club for another year and it's still not good enough??

Fuck me. :wank2::wank2:

Later.

You can read my post on one of the first sides of his transfer thread. I was against signing him from the very beginning.Hulk would be better for us than Schürrle, cos he is better, faster, stronger, more experienced and does not on the same wing as hazard,w hich means one could easily plot the two of them in one team without changing one's position.

+We rather need an out and out winger more than a guy like Schürrle. So for me, either out and out winger or Hulk >>>> Schürrle.

What is the Mata with You Turnbulling the thread now come Hazard can I give you pun Oscar to Cahill Sent from my iPhone using Genjutsu

What da f$$k did u read

Sent from my iPhone using Genjutsu

He's a wide player first and foremost, that can, if needed, play a more central role.

Thanks , The club must see something in him even if most of us don't , they have been chasing him for a while now.

Later.

You can read my post on one of the first sides of his transfer thread. I was against signing him from the very beginning.Hulk would be better for us than Schürrle, cos he is better, faster, stronger, more experienced and does not on the same wing as hazard,w hich means one could easily plot the two of them in one team without changing one's position.

+We rather need an out and out winger more than a guy like Schürrle. So for me, either out and out winger or Hulk >>>> Schürrle.

He's signed now. He's a Chelsea player for all intents and purpose. How about you start supporting him or at least give him a chance.

Hulk's off in Russia for the foreseeable future. I know it's tempting to imagine him in a Chelsea shirt every time he shakes his arse in our direction but we've signed a hungry, young man with bags of potential and talent who actually wants to be at this club.

That to me makes him >>>>>>>>Hulk.

Later.

We dont need an out and out winger, we needed better subs than Marin (and Moses) which we've gotten by adding KDB and Schurrle. What we need is a playmaker.

terrible singing this

just doesn't make any sense

Hazard,Mata, KDB can play 60 games a season each

plus we have Moses and Oscar

meanwhile nothing on a new DM

That's a bit low isn't it. I keep saying we should loan them out and get maybe 100 games out of them.

Fuck me....

the club finally learns the importance of rotation again (in 2006 we didn't play any player close to 60 games, especially not the Duffs, Coles or Robbens of the squad because quite frankly it's stupid) and eventually all the fans will again.

There's also this misnomer that we can't focus on more than one deal at any time, which is weird and completely ignores the reality of transfer dealings in football.

We dont need an out and out winger, we needed better subs than Marin (and Moses) which we've gotten by adding KDB and Schurrle. What we need is a playmaker.

:blink:

Mata, Oscar, Lampard and probably also de Bruyne are exactly that. Playmakers. We lack pace and width. We need a true winger not another no.10