David Luiz

the wes

This guy again...

Tancredi Palmeri@tancredipalmeri3 min

David Luiz has made aware Barcelona he is keen to move there according to tomorrow edition of Mundo Deportivo. Will they pay though 46m€?

He tweets so much shit that I'm close to I following him.

Chelsea aren't a selling club and Luiz loves it here.

over the last 15 years we have been lucky in having a group of SUPERB ( not just good ) CBs

Starting with Marcel and Frank ...and remember Gallas was a class CB as well ..we then had JT and Ricky ...and Bran isnt shabby either,

for me the best was Marcel but I honestly believe David can reach his level and take over the leadership from JT ..

If we sell him I shall be devastated

I know Tancredi Palmeri tweets lots of BS but not sure why everyone is going all pissed about that tweet of Luiz. He is after all quoting a Spanish source and not Sky Italy!

http://www.football-espana.net/34941/david-luiz-push-through-barca-move

"I do not like the rumours about me and the possible departure. I have a contract with Chelsea until June 2017 and do not want to talk to other clubs."

- David Luiz to Brazilian newspaper (O Globo)

When did he say that?

I know Tancredi Palmeri tweets lots of BS but not sure why everyone is going all pissed about that tweet of Luiz. He is after all quoting a Spanish source and not Sky Italy!

http://www.football-espana.net/34941/david-luiz-push-through-barca-move

When did he say that?

last weekend...