David Luiz

the wes

It's between 20 and 25m € the Barcelona's bid for David Luiz, according to Mundo Deportivo

Well that was awkward :ph34r: LOL the cheek they have to do that even knowing it will be rejected. But then again it is fucking Tancredi so...

David Luiz handing a transfer request???

Does not seem like the guy, but to be fair I would be excited to play for Barcelona then Chelsea if I was a player like him.

His style suits more better over there then Chelsea.

Anyways, 40 million straight of with adds on to take it to 45 sounds like a good deal for me.

I said if, really think he might do it though if this bid of £35m is true and they are willing to raise it up. He always used to say Barca was interesting and their game suit his which is true. I agree with your price though if we are gonna sold him it must be for that MIN.

Argh, this is getting hard! I would always consider a bid of 40m pounds for Luiz since that's a very good offer, but I have one condition: we cannot sell to Barcelona. I hate those cunts more than anything and I would hate to see Luiz in their shirt.

Why couldn't it be Bayern if he really had to go? I wouldn't hate it to the same extent.

I don't want us to sell Luiz, but I think that he will leave in the end. It's almost impossible for a player to say no to Barca :/

Just like we did with Rooney

Yeah but we know he wants to leave and we were gonna raise our bid anyway, it was just a start. Now £30m is rejected and I am sure if Rooney forces it we are gonna come in with a £35m or so bid.

Argh, this is getting hard! I would always consider a bid of 40m pounds for Luiz since that's a very good offer, but I have one condition: we cannot sell to Barcelona. I hate those cunts more than anything and I would hate to see Luiz in their shirt.

Why couldn't it be Bayern if he really had to go? I wouldn't hate it to the same extent.

I don't want us to sell Luiz, but I think that he will leave in the end. It's almost impossible for a player to say no to Barca :/

There are only 3 clubs he would leave us for probably, they are: Barca, Bayern and Madrid. He seems to suit Barca the most, because they dominate most teams all the time Luiz would have the license to roam forward like he uses to. Same with Bayern but then again I don't know what Pep is planning to do with his team and system.

The only way I'd be ok with Luiz leaving is if:

- He wanted to leave

- We already have a replacement lined up

If he leaves and we start bidding for like 10 CBs I'd be furious. But then again, we are the only team in England that doesn't sell our best players, so not much reason to worry just yet.