David Luiz

the wes

Barcelona wants David Luiz because he offers so much.

That itself is reason enough for us to keep him.

No one is saying we dont want to keep him. The problem is when a player wants to leave and the club dont sell him, that player no longer plays with heart. Its best to take a decent price for him and look elsewhere.

David Luiz handing a transfer request???

Does not seem like the guy, but to be fair I would be excited to play for Barcelona then Chelsea if I was a player like him.

His style suits more better over there then Chelsea.

Anyways, 40 million straight of with adds on to take it to 45 sounds like a good deal for me.

the bid is around 35m..we have valued him at 40m+...Next bid is gonna be intersting

No one is saying we dont want to keep him. The problem is when a player wants to leave and the club dont sell him, that player no longer plays with heart. Its best to take a decent price for him and look elsewhere.

Well IF he wants to leave then it obviously makes sense to let him go.

We are not that type of club to hold him ransom.

Till the time he doesnt say he wants to go, he wants to stay.

Well IF he wants to leave then it obviously makes sense to let him go.

We are not that type of club to hold him ransom.

Till the time he doesnt say he wants to go, he wants to stay.

And no one is saying we should force him out are we? We are simply saying if he wants to go, we receive a very good offer then HE CAN GO. No one is saying to him gtfo of here.

United fans actually rate PHIL FUCKING JONES higher than Luiz. That's truly unbelievable.

They overrate their players like no other side in the league.

Hmm, wonder why the best two sides in the world in Barca and Bayern are aftermLuiz rather than Phil Jones...

if i'm luiz,,i won't leave this club now. he did't even yet get PL thropy,,and he get a chance to playing under best coach in history ever. come on,,stay at least for this season and whatever the result you can leave at any price geezer....

I have said it before and will say it again, I am truly intrigued as to what Jose can do with this bloke if he remains here, which for me is really interesting. His dead ball ability alone is a special asset to this team and him coached by Jose excites me just as much as Hazard and Oscar et al.

It's quite clear Luiz is a raw talent, one of those you can see clearly has something quite special. I would be very disappointed if we allow him to go, but business is business and football is no different. If the so called 'huge offer' comes in I suppose it has to be looked at, ONLY if the players expresses his desire to go, which I really do not think is the case, or I hope isn't, because I feel Luiz is made for this club, his image, his ability, all under the best manager around IMO.

There has been clear debate on here and other places of is he captain material? I think 100% he is, his attitude is something that intrigues me with Luiz, massively passionate and a total club man which could be tested by Barcelona, but I feel we can and will hold on to him, and if we do, we have one of the best talents around at our disposal.

United fans actually rate PHIL FUCKING JONES higher than Luiz. That's truly unbelievable.

They overrate their players like no other side in the league.

Hmm, wonder why the best two sides in the world in Barca and Bayern are aftermLuiz rather than Phil Jones...

May I point out ? Manure fans are the most arrogant pigs one can ever face. Over the years, every forum full of manures that I had visited I almost puked over their postings.

Barcelona can just fuck off, he's not for sale. And even if we did reluctantly agree to sell Luiz, they couldn't afford to pay our asking price anyway so why even bother trying with these low-ball offers. The fact that Barcelona came close to paying €35m for an inexperienced 19-year-old centreback Marquinhos as well as being interested in buying Thiago Silva for a world record price for a defender tells us all we need to know and that is the fact there simply are not enough quality centrebacks available at this point in the transfer window. If we now sold Luiz even for €50m we'd still be fucked because there's no way we could get an adequate replacement in time for a reasonable price and we would most likely end up overspending on a replacement who might not be even half as good as Luiz is. The only realistic option I could think of who would be good enough is Eliaquim Mangala but knowing Porto we'd have to cough up €40m for him so there really is not point in selling at the moment.

I'd be willing to let him go if he submitted an official transfer request but if he doesn't mind staying there's no way selling him would be a good decision.

I have said it before and will say it again, I am truly intrigued as to what Jose can do with this bloke if he remains here, which for me is really interesting. His dead ball ability alone is a special asset to this team and him coached by Jose excites me just as much as Hazard and Oscar et al.

It's quite clear Luiz is a raw talent, one of those you can see clearly has something quite special. I would be very disappointed if we allow him to go, but business is business and football is no different. If the so called 'huge offer' comes in I suppose it has to be looked at, ONLY if the players expresses his desire to go, which I really do not think is the case, or I hope isn't, because I feel Luiz is made for this club, his image, his ability, all under the best manager around IMO.

There has been clear debate on here and other places of is he captain material? I think 100% he is, his attitude is something that intrigues me with Luiz, massively passionate and a total club man which could be tested by Barcelona, but I feel we can and will hold on to him, and if we do, we have one of the best talents around at our disposal.

I agree, and id be more than happy if we kept him, just think we shouldn't turn down a potentially big offer for him.

The thing that concerns me is the raw talent bit. Think we'd all agree that he's got it, but at 26 I do wonder how much he can actually improve.