David Luiz

the wes

I keep playing with the idea of him being captain in my mind, but I rarely see him shouting at his own players. I see him communicate more than most of our other players, but he never yells when we concede like Terry would do etc. I think if he adds a bit more passion to his games (if that's indeed what he's lacking) he should really be considered to be our next captain should the opportunity arise.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/chelsea/fa-cup/news/luiz-to-miss-fa-cup-encounter_78661.html

So basically, if David Luiz receives a yellow card against City, he will miss two following domestic matches, meaning two following league games. BUT after the weekend everything expires and there would be no risk.

The question is - play him against City and risk it or leaving him out and allowing him to surely play in the league? Finishing in top 4 is THE priority but he would be really missed in the FA Cup clash.

Slightly off topic but I believe Ramires is on 9 yellow cards too and is in the same situation as Luiz.

That's not even that. That's because in that game in March 2011, he fouled Mr. I-shag-grannies, scored the equalizer gainst them, and was out-standing that night. That's why medias have blown out of proportion the whole thing "he is a 10 years-old playstation player". Just bitter puppets.

The media could probably make any player outside Ronaldo, Messi and Falcao look crap if they really wanted too.

They gave Drogba a hard time in his first two season's, calling him a flop and waste of money and pow every one else does, where if you looked at everything (injuries, rotation, what he gave to the team overall) Drogba had a very good opening two season's. But because the media said he had a crap pair of season's, he was crap.

Take Carvalho as another example, all the media had to do was mention his habit of making silly fouls every now and again, pretend he did it more often that he did and enhance that fact, all off a sudden we will get every single opposition fan and even a significant number of our own support saying he's crap.

Unfortunently the media have too much power and until people stop basing their opinions on what they say, they will never stop.

Average at defending, but a tremendous footballer and beautiful character. Might be a bad thing ATM in terms of consistency and reaching that next level. Hopefully Mourinho fixes this as his main priority

Yeah, I also hope Mourinho brings a JT type like of defender to partner up with him.

Kompany would do and there are rumours of him wanting out if Mancini stays!

Yeah, I also hope Mourinho brings a JT type like of defender to partner up with him.

Kompany would do and there are rumours of him wanting out if Mancini stays!

?-Luiz-Kompany-Azpi-Courtois would be the best back 5 in the world in all seriousness