David Luiz

the wes

We were completely dominated throughout the match, an pretty embarrassingly so at times, and here we are talking about a central defender. :rolleyes:

The midfield crumbled and the AM and wingers did not contribute enough to help win the midfield battle. Some players had shocking performances, but not the defenders. After all, we *only* lost by 2 goals....

Luiz is hyped around one good game in midfield against Aston Villa. I've not seen any improvement in his game in either position over the course of the season. That offer Barcelona made looks better and better every time you see it.

Luiz is hyped around one good game in midfield against Aston Villa. I've not seen any improvement in his game in either position over the course of the season. That offer Barcelona made looks better and better every time you see it.

I agree. Saying that we haven't tried him as the club physio yet, or maybe up front or how about bus driver?

The more i watch Luiz the more I realise he plays for himself trying to look good. His lazy and has no positioning sense. Almost feel sorry for any CB paried with him (looking at Chaill here).

Similar to Mikel, they both have the raw potential to be the best at there relative positions but they don't have the right mentality and temperament.These two qualities can make or break any young professional athlete in any sports.

We should sell him.

We will have to see what happens, i have no debate on Luiz.

People want him here and want to give him a chance, i can fully understand that. Because when we first signed him, I'l be honest the first few month, i honeslty thought we just signed one of our greatest defenders ever. Then ever since that Stoke game two years ago where he got bullied by Kenwyn Jones all game he has just never been the same since. He has the odd good game now and then but that's about it.

So people who want rid of him i can also understand as he's been very dissapointing over the past two seasons, he has put in more bad performances than good, and you also have to take into account we paid 21 million for him, i think it was more than that actually. That's a shit load for a defender, and he hasn't been anywhere near that.

I can't place my mind on it, i really don't know, he's a strange player, i just don't know if he's going to get his act together and become a great player for us or just be a waste of money?. But the main question is, does he deserve that patience?.

But the main question is, does he deserve that patience?.

If we gave Torres who has been an absolute waste nearly 2 years of patience, surely Luiz who has actually shown the potential that he can get far better deserves a chance?