David Luiz

the wes

Butthurt much eh ? XD

Yesh ^_^ Ironic that when you actually calles Torres a cunt or like any shit word . It's like a wankfest , everyone joins that and start insulting him , though he is clearly not responsible for our shitty season and about David Luiz , well what's the use of the effort he puts in day in and day out when he clearly hasn't got a fricking clue what's his job -__- #LuizLad

I hope you realise your own hypocracy. I just wanted to let that out.

The british press is overly critical on him.

I understand some of the critics but some by the pundits were ridiculous I thought.

Like when he goes to a side blocking or slowing down an opponent on the wing, It's not bad play like some "experts" say; better doing that than staying in the middle, offering much more time for the opponent to pick up running players from behind.

tumblr_mifi4c5UXt1s5xh39o1_250.gif

Always wondered whether Ivanovic was doing that purposely, or if that really scared the shit out of him

I am 100 percent sure that if We play this

------------Luiz------------

Hazard---Oscar----Mata

-------Mikel--Ramires

It would be more effective than with having Torres. 100 percent.

I don't deny the occasional mistakes--all players make them.

It's just so strange to hear our defense this, or our defense that... when Luiz is carrying the ball and makes a good pass, was that defense or build up? When we keep possession we are not attacked... Did he make a good pass because he has the quality or because other players moved enough to receive the pass--perhaps both? When he loses possession, is it entirely his fault then? Was it an easy pass he missed, or no such option was available? It's difficult to know without knowing what they are told by their managers and coaches.

Have you guys seen him playing for Brazil? Never seen him lose possession... even against England when Brazil were mostly dominated.

We don't have defense and offense; we have a defensive system which involves all players. And when we win a game, all players on the pitch were successful, because their collective contribution was enough to win the match. It may sound cheesy, but unlike Tennis or any other individual sport, that's really the only way to see football.

Was brilliant again today with T. Silva, they compliment each other so well. Luiz has been consistent for quite a long run of games now, hopefully he keeps it up and realises his potential ASAP. If we can get a CB of T. Silva's ilk to partner Luiz we'll be set for years.