David Luiz

the wes

Here's what he REALLY said after the match: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/apr/14/sergio-aguero-apology-david-luiz

You know, many of us (including me) have given him a hard time this season, but he improved a lot. And frankly I respect him a whole lot more now after reading that, he's a great player with a great personality.

No he doesn't. Football is still a contact sport. I don't agree he should be barging onto players as he did against Brentford, but if you're a centre-back and you're not kicking out and elbowing the guy you're marking, you're not doing your job correctly.

100% agree. Look at Kompany yesterday for example, we were all criticizing him, but I bet he will got a pat on the back from the manager because it was brilliant defending.

Well Kompany's wasn't great in my opinion as it was a shirt-pull rather than him merely trying to shoulder Torres off the ball! :lol: But I 100% see your point, if you prevent a player from scoring by fair means or foul, it is brilliant play.

Typical.

The Football Association has confirmed that the Argentina striker will not be charged retrospectively for the incident. It follows confirmation that referee Chris Foy had at least seen part of the incident and acted on it during the match - Chelsea were awarded a free-kick.

Chelsea interim manager Rafa Benitez called on the Football Association to look at the incident, while Luiz himself forgave the Argentinian striker but asked for an apology.

David Luiz: "Brazilian national team has more trophies than Argentina, it's because players like Sergio Agüero play for them"

I tip them to win the world cup, but Luiz needs to be the bigger man and just let it go, it's not like he hasn't done anything to other players. He's a European Champion, he doesn't need these ridiculous incidents to disturb him

I tip them to win the world cup, but Luiz needs to be the bigger man and just let it go, it's not like he hasn't done anything to other players. He's a European Champion, he doesn't need these ridiculous incidents to disturb him

You know he hasn't actually said that and it's just a twitter rumor, right?

You know he hasn't actually said that and it's just a twitter rumor, right?

Regardless of that quote whether it is even factual, he should just drop it. If Kun doesn't want to apologize than he really does have a belligerent personality whist Luiz actually apologized personally to the ones he has actually been aggressive against on the pitch.

Regardless of that quote whether it is even factual, he should just drop it. If Kun doesn't want to apologize than he really does have a belligerent personality whist Luiz actually apologized personally to the ones he has actually been aggressive against on the pitch.

He got asked a question about it and answered, it's not like he was ranting and raving every day about it.